+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Nikki Roberts

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
I swear I think kvo take the longest to process...other countries take like 3 to 4 months to be approved. I see a lot of May applicant from different countries getting approved from September

Reactions: dance2noize009

dance2noize009

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
They are operating on island time LOL. Either they are overloaded with applicants trying to come out from here OR they're just slow as hell. It's one or the other, take your pick.

M3LSSV

Mar 4, 2019
Ontario
I swear I think kvo take the longest to process...other countries take like 3 to 4 months to be approved. I see a lot of May applicant from different countries getting approved from September
They are operating on island time LOL. Either they are overloaded with applicants trying to come out from here OR they're just slow as hell. It's one or the other, take your pick.
Yup they’re slow af. We got transferred six months ago today. The case notes from August say interview required. I don’t get it though. Like if they can make the assessment that an interview is required why not just schedule it?This process makes no sense to me

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
I was transferred to to Kingston VO from April, nothing so far dont know what's going on. I have a feeling I won't get through until the new year at the pace they are going

Last edited:

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hi everyone, I new to this forum. My husband was recently refused a trv to canada. They don't believe he will leave at the end of his stay. What I wanted to ask is if there is anyone here that was approved of a visitation visa and also is there a way to reapply and do and affidavit to say he won't over stay? It's hard for me to travel with my son as we recently move here and trying to save some money.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hi everyone, I new to this forum. My husband was recently refused a trv to canada. They don't believe he will leave at the end of his stay. What I wanted to ask is if there is anyone here that was approved of a visitation visa and also is there a way to reapply and do and affidavit to say he won't over stay? It's hard for me to travel with my son as we recently move here and trying to save some money.
There have been, but very few approved. Being married to a canadian, and being closer to the end of the year, it becomes very hard to get the trv. My brother in law applied 4x and was denied. And he had a good job, a house in his name and money in the bank.

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
There have been, but very few approved. Being married to a canadian, and being closer to the end of the year, it becomes very hard to get the trv. My brother in law applied 4x and was denied. And he had a good job, a house in his name and money in the bank.
Ok, thanks for your reply.. I was thinking to reapply with legal help cause my son is taking it really hard. Everyday he ask for his daddy. I want to do the sponsorship as well ... is a police record required when submitting a spousal sponsorship or just when they ask for it?...

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Gonna try and get some help to start my husband's paper work... will update forum with each step. All suggestions are welcome, interms of what I can or should include to build a stronger application.. thanks in advance!

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Ok, thanks for your reply.. I was thinking to reapply with legal help cause my son is taking it really hard. Everyday he ask for his daddy. I want to do the sponsorship as well ... is a police record required when submitting a spousal sponsorship or just when they ask for it?...
Its required when you apply. Honestly, save yourself time and money and put in the sponsorship asap.