***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
How frustrating. ☹ I didnt hear about this until today. I'm an October applicant so I guess I'll have to wait until February. I'm not happy about this at all.

Tbrownbell

Jan 2, 2019
I haven't received the AOR, but I sent the application by courier Oct. 17, 2018:

-is the courier receipt an AOR?
-should I inform them that I changed my last name? (On Drivers license and health card)
-should I inform them that I went to visit my spouse in early December?

Stephy03

Sep 24, 2018
I haven't received the AOR, but I sent the application by courier Oct. 17, 2018:

-is the courier receipt an AOR?
-should I inform them that I changed my last name? (On Drivers license and health card)
-should I inform them that I went to visit my spouse in early December?
AOR will come after 3-4 months. You dont need to let them know you changed your last name on drivers or health.. only passport changes. No need to inform of visit. If they want to see relationship progression they will ask.

Reactions: Tbrownbell

Kushwife

Jan 5, 2019
Anyone still using this thread?? I have literally read every page and story on here just wondering if anyone still keeping up. I applied in July 2018.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Anyone still using this thread?? I have literally read every page and story on here just wondering if anyone still keeping up. I applied in July 2018.
I keep an eye on it for any updates. I'm an oct applicant. havent heard anything as of yet. heard it's up to 4 months for aor right now.

Kushwife

Jan 5, 2019
I have received my aor and file has been sent to KVO .From reading all these other stories on here seems like few months for kvo to .

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR takes a while but once you get that then there is movement. Also once you do biometrics you'll get email that your file has been transferred.

There are a few WhatsApp groups offline for KVO applicants.

Kushwife

Jan 5, 2019
AOR takes a while but once you get that then there is movement. Also once you do biometrics you'll get email that your file has been transferred.

There are a few WhatsApp groups offline for KVO applicants.
Yess very true!! Once i received my AOR it was less than a month that everything was done and sent to KVO. Which whatsapp groups? Plz n thank you :)