+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
No I'm still gathering the documents.

I'm not sure how much to put into the letter, what is too much information?
Are your refering the letter about how you met? If so, I don't believe there can be too much information, once its useful information, it can never be to much. Recreate how you met each other. I wrote two pages (yes it was long ). I spoke about who introduced us and our frequent conversation before we actually met, I even spoke about the day we met etc. Remember you are convincing them that your relationship is real so don't hold back the information. Once its good information, tell the story.

Reactions: adt83

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
So wait ... you had already linked your account and then on a later date logged on and you found out about the files? I know that this linking cannot be a must because it never said that in the email regarding this... it simply said that our wait time may be slightly longer as emailing takes time versus the profile. I literally tried probably 50 times. I'm not too worried because we sent the police check and medical with the application saving us time... even out with time most likely. I believe that because I filled out a majority of our paperwork by hand and had no bar code printed (meaning our documents werent verified and saved in the PDF) it probably is the reason why we haven't been able to link. Even when we were asked for the schedule A twice it was all through email and correspondence through mail.... don't worry meeeeee lol
:D Sorry! Not trying to worry you- just wanted you to be aware. :) I'm sure that if they see you don't have access to your online account, they'll just email you any requests.

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
No I'm still gathering the documents.

I'm not sure how much to put into the letter, what is too much information?
I agree fully, 100% with mel2017. Just tell your love story from the beginning to now. I even added what our future plans and goals are once my husband reaches Canada. This is your opportunity to give as much information as possible to convince whoever picks up your file that you are a legitimate and genuine couple. All they have is generic answers, and pictures, kind of like a bunch of dots that may not fully connect to an outsider looking in- your letters are what will be the line to connect all the pieces together. :)

Reactions: mel2017

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
Are your refering the letter about how you met? If so, I don't believe there can be too much information, once its useful information, it can never be to much. Recreate how you met each other. I wrote two pages (yes it was long ). I spoke about who introduced us and our frequent conversation before we actually met, I even spoke about the day we met etc. Remember you are convincing them that your relationship is real so don't hold back the information. Once its good information, tell the story.
2 pages long? I sent 5 pages and that was after the edit and cutting it down Yike! I had a lot to say about our lives from 2013-2017 hahahah

Reactions: adt83 and mel2017

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Good morning everyone! For those that have applications and are linked to mycic account, what does the part about additional documents say? Mine is stuck on we need more additional documents. We will send you a message with more details. Its been that way for more than a month. All documents are sent. Checked emails and junk box nothing. Think its an error.

I hope we all hear something soon from KVO!

Reactions: adt83

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Good morning everyone! For those that have applications and are linked to mycic account, what does the part about additional documents say? Mine is stuck on we need more additional documents. We will send you a message with more details. Its been that way for more than a month. All documents are sent. Checked emails and junk box nothing. Think its an error.

Hmm,they might need additional documents but might request it at your interview date. I really don't know what they might need as you said you sent all documents and it also could be an error. Did you email them in regards to this ?

Reactions: Belle Ginou

teflon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
13/4/ 2017
Doc's Request.
13/5/ 2017
AOR Received.
10/5/ 2017
File Transfer...
14/6/ 2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?

my additional documents say "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded"

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
New day new question: I will be glad when this gets submitted.

I have the form that says Additional Family Information.
Am I to list all his brothers or only the family members that live together? I have mom, dad, and his brother that lives all together, I don't have the 2 other brothers that live elsewhere, do I need to add them? If it helps its Form: IMM 5406F.

Thanks

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
New day new question: I will be glad when this gets submitted.

I have the form that says Additional Family Information.
Am I to list all his brothers or only the family members that live together? I have mom, dad, and his brother that lives all together, I don't have the 2 other brothers that live elsewhere, do I need to add them? If it helps its Form: IMM 5406F.

Thanks
I listed all my siblings ( I'm the one being sponsored), including the ones that live with me and the ones that do not.

Reactions: JamaicanSnowflake

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hmm,they might need additional documents but might request it at your interview date. I really don't know what they might need as you said you sent all documents and it also could be an error. Did you email them in regards to this ?
Hi Mel, yes i forgot to mentioned that they emailed him back that all files (schedule A pcc) have been received and in queue for review. The only thing they havent updated mycic acct. Just wanted to see what other people have on their mycic acct from kingston. Thank you for your reply

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Mel, yes i forgot to mentioned that they emailed him back that all files (schedule A pcc) have been received and in queue for review. The only thing they havent updated mycic acct. Just wanted to see what other people have on their mycic acct from kingston. Thank you for your reply
Oh ok, well mine says " The additional documents you provided have been uploaded".