+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Jamqueen101

May 1, 2018
Update guysfor May 3 2018 applicant

1. Started processing application on June 7 in Missisaugua.

2.Received AOR1 on June 8.

3. Application linked successfully on the 9th

3. June 11th decision made for spousal sponsorship.. in Ecas . didn't get a formal letter saying sponsor is approved but I think thats what it means.

4. June 11th- received medical request in Gckey.

Reactions: Newbie101

Newbie101

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
AOR Received.
06/11/17
File Transfer...
19/03/2018
Med's Request
07/03/2018
Med's Done....
14/03/2018
Update guysfor May 3 2018 applicant

1. Started processing application on June 7 in Missisaugua.

2.Received AOR1 on June 8.

3. Application linked successfully on the 9th

3. June 11th decision made for spousal sponsorship.. in Ecas . didn't get a formal letter saying sponsor is approved but I think thats what it means.

4. June 11th- received medical request in Gckey.
Wow that's pretty fast thus far, congrats and all the best.

rebeccara

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
hello all

just found this forum as I have been following the april outbound one, its great to see people who are also awaiting kvo. I am the sponsor my husband is the pa our current time frame is as follows

App received Apr 26/18
AOR1 June 1/18
linked acct June 7/18
medical request June 7/18 med is scheduled for June 18/18
SA June 12/18

hopefully it keeps moving in a timely fashion!
good luck to all applicants :)

Gaylewanderer

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hello lovelies, so I’ve been reading through the forum for a while now as you all know the anxiety is crippling.
So lemme me share my story so far..
I’m a dependent child beings sponsored.
Application received dec 15
Aor, scheduled A and medical request sent out February 28th and March 1st respectively. (But the post office sucks and it was originally a paper application) so I got them March 21
Medical passed April 6
Application linked on April 24(finally, it was a struggle)
Application transferred to KVO started processing April 16
Now here’s the sad part I had to resubmit my scheduled A because a period was missing and that was requested on April 6

My gc key account or the online status has not been updated since the link.when i resubmitted schedules A i had to use a Webform to know if KVO got it. They responders by saying they did and they will continue processing also said they would contact once a decision is made. This was sent on may 25.

Anxiety is at it’s peak Tomorrow is my sisters 2nd graduation and I can’t be there! I really wanna be with my dad an siblings and they are just as anxious..
Anyone feeling the same or have any advices?

Newbie101

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
AOR Received.
06/11/17
File Transfer...
19/03/2018
Med's Request
07/03/2018
Med's Done....
14/03/2018
Hello lovelies, so I’ve been reading through the forum for a while now as you all know the anxiety is crippling.
Aor, scheduled A and medical request sent out February 28th and March 1st respectively. (But the post office sucks and it was originally a paper application) so I got them March 21
Medical passed April 6
Now here’s the sad part I had to resubmit my scheduled A because a period was missing and that was requested on April 6

My gc key account or the online status has not been updated since the link.when i resubmitted schedules A i had to use a Webform to know if KVO got it. They responders by saying they did and they will continue processing also said they would contact once a decision is made. This was sent on may 25.

Anxiety is at it’s peak Tomorrow is my sisters 2nd graduation and I can’t be there! I really wanna be with my dad an siblings and they are just as anxious..
Honestly know how you are feeling, anxiety is killing me as well. My situation is slightly diff but my app had it's back and forth as well which has slowed the processing time. Using a lawyer so not much access to the app like that just ecas. Had two apps for me n my sibling one is basically at the end and the other is still waiting for bkgc to be completed.

However sorry to hear about your situation and know you're not alone. That shouldn't adversely affect your processing time though just have to be patient at this time. The time will go by quickly. I can't wait for us all to be finished with this process.

Oh I'm a dependent child as well

Gaylewanderer

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
IKR all I want is for the final decision so my family and I can be happy.
I also realise there aren’t many dependent children stories on here mostly spouse I was extreme happy when I saw your post I don’t feel left out.

All the best hun

Reactions: Newbie101

Newbie101

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
AOR Received.
06/11/17
File Transfer...
19/03/2018
Med's Request
07/03/2018
Med's Done....
14/03/2018
Haha ikr! Our time is coming and all the best to you as well.

Reactions: Gaylewanderer

Neikabless

Jun 8, 2018
Honestly know how you are feeling, anxiety is killing me as well. My situation is slightly diff but my app had it's back and forth as well which has slowed the processing time. Using a lawyer so not much access to the app like that just ecas. Had two apps for me n my sibling one is basically at the end and the other is still waiting for bkgc to be completed.

However sorry to hear about your situation and know you're not alone. That shouldn't adversely affect your processing time though just have to be patient at this time. The time will go by quickly. I can't wait for us all to be finished with this process.

Oh I'm a dependent child as well
When did your process start? My husband and I are sponsoring his daughter. Started the application February 1st. I’m also using a lawyer and I think we’re almost done. KVO requested her passport yesterday which was sent today so I’m hoping that it gets returned within 2 weeks so my stepdaughter can be here for Canada.

Good luck with everything.

Newbie101

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
AOR Received.
06/11/17
File Transfer...
19/03/2018
Med's Request
07/03/2018
Med's Done....
14/03/2018
When did your process start? My husband and I are sponsoring his daughter. Started the application February 1st. I’m also using a lawyer and I think we’re almost done. KVO requested her passport yesterday which was sent today so I’m hoping that it gets returned within 2 weeks so my stepdaughter can be here for Canada.

First off congrats on receiving ppr . well for me process started in November bur there have been a few hiccups along the way . have two apps processing for me and sibling. So for one the medical was requested last week December and done second week January and was transferred on March 19. Ppr was the 22 of May and passport sent on the 31st still have not received it as yet but we didn't include app number so not sure if they is a hold up. Hoping to get it by Friday though.

The second app medical was request first week mmarch and done second week and was also transferred to VO on the 19th of March still awaiting ppr. Hope thats not too confusing

Neikabless

Jun 8, 2018
First off congrats on receiving ppr . well for me process started in November bur there have been a few hiccups along the way . have two apps processing for me and sibling. So for one the medical was requested last week December and done second week January and was transferred on March 19. Ppr was the 22 of May and passport sent on the 31st still have not received it as yet but we didn't include app number so not sure if they is a hold up. Hoping to get it by Friday though.

The second app medical was request first week mmarch and done second week and was also transferred to VO on the 19th of March still awaiting ppr. Hope thats not too confusing
Please update once you receive it.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Medical passed April 6

I applied for my children under another class. But what i did as a parent is every office and stage it reached i emailed them! Its okay for parents to use every situation to move the hearts of the visa officers. Kingston must be tired of me but things moved. So your sister's graduation your father could have emailed them of that.

When i got my landed. I dont wait for them to email me i email them because i want my children! When passport was sent i emailed them again

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Happy Friday everyone, I have a question, I would like my brother in law to attend my reception in August, can I just call and apply for him? Is there a trick to it?

Gaylewanderer

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
I applied for my children under another class. But what i did as a parent is every office and stage it reached i emailed them! Its okay for parents to use every situation to move the hearts of the visa officers. Kingston must be tired of me but things moved. So your sister's graduation your father could have emailed them of that.

When i got my landed. I dont wait for them to email me i email them because i want my children! When passport was sent i emailed them again
Gee thanks maybe I should let him do that.