+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
On this blessed Sunday I have to give God thanks for answering my prayers and also everyone’s in this forum as well. As I said before I was silent on this forum throughout my process. Reading your posts, seeing your concerns and knowing that I was not the only one dealing with anxiety helped me a lot. I just want to say thank you and for all the people just starting out or who are almost finish with the process know that with prayer and faith in God Almighty all your dreams will come true and prayers shall be answered. I am finally reuniting with my hubby on Friday March 23 and I couldn’t be in a better place right now. I wish you all the best
Congrats all the best

Reactions: virgogyal

SHANkey

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
Category........
FAM
On this blessed Sunday I have to give God thanks for answering my prayers and also everyone’s in this forum as well. As I said before I was silent on this forum throughout my process. Reading your posts, seeing your concerns and knowing that I was not the only one dealing with anxiety helped me a lot. I just want to say thank you and for all the people just starting out or who are almost finish with the process know that with prayer and faith in God Almighty all your dreams will come true and prayers shall be answered. I am finally reuniting with my hubby on Friday March 23 and I couldn’t be in a better place right now. I wish you all the best
Congrats all the best

Reactions: virgogyal

Wildflower4u2nv

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-10-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-12-2017
Med's Request
12-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-04-2017
I'm still waiting. no interview yet. I sent in my application and they received it on Oct 13. When sis they receive yours?.
Kingston received it dec 14.

Nessac

Dec 29, 2017
I'm still waiting. no interview yet. I sent in my application and they received it on Oct 13. When sis they receive yours?.
Kingston received it dec 14.
I submit my application through a agency to little information like that I was not email or told about...I just knew when I was approved by the city I'll be living on Feb 7 (at that time my file was in canada) and got the interview call date on 19 March so somewhere between that time

J3lib3li

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi I wanted to know how much is it to do medical in Mobay just got request lady said have to call tomorrow at 8.30am to book cause the lady that books it’s there now

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
I paid $14,200 to do it in mobay...Dr. King on St.James street.
I would bring more money than that, We were quoted 14,000 JMD and in the end, with NO EXTRA tests at all it all came to 16,100 JMD and this was Dr. King in Montego Bay. Have no idea why the price went up, as I say no extra tests were carried out, I am a nurse and know what the required tests are.