+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Jamgurl1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hello beautiful people!!! My husband and I arrived at the embassy at 8:00am this morning for a 9:00pm interview. At 8:50am he was called into the interview booth. At 8:55am he called me into the booth and I picked up the phone and there was a young Chinese lady who advised me ‘I was just telling your husband that his application was approved’...I broke down crying as my husband had to hold me up and hold onto me. He held onto me for 10 minutes and the young lady on the other side of the window gave me my moment. I then Picked up back the phone and she explained the process for pre arrival services and told us that his visa was going to be issued on the spot!!!!
In less than half hour we had passport and visa in hand!!!!
I am at the bar right now with hubby celebrating and we fly out tomorrow at 6:00pm!!!
My hubby and I have been married for 5 going on 6 years and together 7 years. A year into our relationship my son was diagnosed with lukemia and was treated at mac for two years fighting for his life. I have not told him that his father is coming home tomorrow night but it is one wish and dream for his 10th birthday on the 25th!!!
Words cannot explain how happy we are right now. And again, I don’t know where I would be without you all. Tears come to my eyes right now.
Wow this is so deep, congratulations and am so so so happy for you guys...God bless

Reactions: Seivo and Redsbabes

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Hello beautiful people!!! My husband and I arrived at the embassy at 8:00am this morning for a 9:00pm interview. At 8:50am he was called into the interview booth. At 8:55am he called me into the booth and I picked up the phone and there was a young Chinese lady who advised me ‘I was just telling your husband that his application was approved’...I broke down crying as my husband had to hold me up and hold onto me. He held onto me for 10 minutes and the young lady on the other side of the window gave me my moment. I then Picked up back the phone and she explained the process for pre arrival services and told us that his visa was going to be issued on the spot!!!!
I am at the bar right now with hubby celebrating and we fly out tomorrow at 6:00pm!!!
My hubby and I have been married for 5 going on 6 years and together 7 years. A year into our relationship my son was diagnosed with lukemia and was treated at mac for two years fighting for his life. I have not told him that his father is coming home tomorrow night but it is one wish and dream for his 10th birthday on the 25th!!!
Words cannot explain how happy we are right now. And again, I don’t know where I would be without you all. Tears come to my eyes right now.
Congrats to you and hubby you both deserve this. Tears are coming down while I am at work. Truly an amazing story and I wish your son strength and wellness. Hugs!!!!

Reactions: KTluv and Redsbabes

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
OMG....

Congrats thats amazing. this is so touching and so close to me, both my girls were diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes just a few month after i got married and it took me like 2yrs trying to get them both under control with monthly sick kids hospital visits so i know life is tough when kids are sick hence why we took so long to even begin our application.

make sure you surprise him slowly dont want him break down in tears like you hehehe. This will be a perfect birthday gift for him.

Reactions: Redsbabes

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
i told him to ask about letter for drivers licence they told him that all those instruction on the document they provided him.. but others had mention the leter is obtained there.

does anyone know where to get it?

wagggal

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
CONGRATS !!! Been waiting all day for the news, safe journey back home for you guys!
Is it first time on plane for hubby ??

Judsz72

Nov 25, 2017
So happy for you..your story brings tears to my eyes...May God continue to bless your family and I pray for health and strength for your son..congrats!! Safe flight home.

Judsz72

Nov 25, 2017
Best thing to do you we switched I'm back home in the cold n you're now on the beach.. Good luck tomorrow hope he gets it on spot fingers and toes cross for you.

No want you have to wait to go back and pick it up like we Did..

Oh btw hubby got call today and went and picked up both passport they gave him back all documents.
Congrats! Long journey finally over. All the best

Redsbabes

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Niagara Falls
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
07-27-2017
Doc's Request.
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-09-2017
File Transfer...
14-09-2017
Med's Request
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
Passed 09-10-2017
Interview........
13-03-2018
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
i told him to ask about letter for drivers licence they told him that all those instruction on the document they provided him.. but others had mention the leter is obtained there.

does anyone know where to get it?
We went today to get hubbys. You have to go pay at the tax office and then go to an office where they have a machine to print it like Spanish Town.

Reactions: ludabrown

Redsbabes

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Niagara Falls
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
07-27-2017
Doc's Request.
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-09-2017
File Transfer...
14-09-2017
Med's Request
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
Passed 09-10-2017
Interview........
13-03-2018
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
CONGRATS !!! Been waiting all day for the news, safe journey back home for you guys!
Is it first time on plane for hubby ??
No we went to Trinidad before! I’m from Trini and he went there to meet my family!

SHANkey

Star Member
Nov 12, 2016
Category........
FAM
Wow congrats

767 Wifey

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Dominica
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Port of Spain Trinidad
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
15-12-2017
AOR Received.
27-11-2017
File Transfer...
27-12-2017
Med's Request
19-03-2018
Med's Done....
28-03-2018
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2018
LANDED..........
pending...
aww such an awesome story..congrats to u guys and God's blessing on your family..all the best and safe journey home

KTluv

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
After getting my application back finally ready to resubmit. Just a quick question

We switched his daughter to non accompanying, so I can remove her passport page copy birth certificate and passport picture from the application as well.

Hoping to get my application in Thursday. :)

ludabrown

Apr 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-07-2017
Med's Request
30-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Interview........
06-03-2018
Passport Req..
06-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2018
After getting my application back finally ready to resubmit. Just a quick question

We switched his daughter to non accompanying, so I can remove her passport page copy birth certificate and passport picture from the application as well.

Hoping to get my application in Thursday. :)
No you still need to include her birth certificate even if non accompanying