+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kindly need your opinion Please

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Kindly help in this situation please. I dont understand. When I sent application query through webform (Aug PNP applicant outlander non express entry with no AOR yet). I got two email replies. 1st reply said:
"We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from what we have on file OR we require further information in order to access the file.
In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information"

BUT SHORTLY AFTER I GOT ANOTHER EMAIL REPLY TO SAME WEBFORM STATING FOLLOWING:

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent residence application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office"

They have still not given me any application no so i don't think this is an AOR...did someone have a similar experience as mine?...Your help is greatly appreciated

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Kindly help in this situation please. I dont understand. When I sent application query through webform (Aug PNP applicant outlander non express entry with no AOR yet). I got two email replies. 1st reply said:
"We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from what we have on file OR we require further information in order to access the file.
In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information"

BUT SHORTLY AFTER I GOT ANOTHER EMAIL REPLY TO SAME WEBFORM STATING FOLLOWING:

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent residence application is still in process.

At this time, all required documents and information have been received by the responsible office"

They have still not given me any application no so i don't think this is an AOR...did someone have a similar experience as mine?...Your help is greatly appreciated
So to confirm, you have not received AOR. You would know as it also instructs you to apply/extend your permits if needed. Furthermore, what kind of documents did they ask you to resubmit via webform?

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
So to confirm, you have not received AOR. You would know as it also instructs you to apply/extend your permits if needed. Furthermore, what kind of documents did they ask you to resubmit via webform?
The first rep just asked me to resubmit the webform with my name, donate of birth etc..all basic information. No Particular document was asked. I am just confused that first rep said that he couldn't locate my file..but the 2nd rep for the same web form said that my file is in processing?...