+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

kid's on study permit need to pay tuition fees while one of parent is on work permit?

narendra81

Jun 30, 2017
Hi..i got my work permit and my wife got temporary resident visa..my daughter is in 6th grade and she got the study permit.
so while i am on work permit, my daughter need to pay tuition fees while studying in Ottawa? OR she will be eligible for public schools to attend without any tuition fees? please suggest.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi..i got my work permit and my wife got temporary resident visa..my daughter is in 6th grade and she got the study permit.
so while i am on work permit, my daughter need to pay tuition fees while studying in Ottawa? OR she will be eligible for public schools to attend without any tuition fees? please suggest.
No, she doesn't need to pay tuition fees.

SHUBHAKAR

Jul 19, 2017
Hi... What is the duration of temporary visitor visa?
will that be enough for a minor child to continue a full academic year?

SHUBHAKAR

Jul 19, 2017
Hi... we are in the process of applying for work permits. just wanted to get a better idea about how to fill the study permit for a minor child?
what all documents need to be submitted along with the study permit form for the child?
thanks

narendra81

Jun 30, 2017
Hi... What is the duration of temporary visitor visa?
will that be enough for a minor child to continue a full academic year?
if your work permit approved for 2-3 years then they give the study permit for that duration if kids passport is valid by that time.

narendra81

Jun 30, 2017
Hi... we are in the process of applying for work permits. just wanted to get a better idea about how to fill the study permit for a minor child?
what all documents need to be submitted along with the study permit form for the child?
thanks
my attorney took care of that ..so not much sure on it...but these are generally same as visitor visa