+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kids at interview???

Kelly77

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

My friend's test is scheduled in almost a week time. She applied with 2 kids aged 12 and 9. She got test call. My questions are:

1- Does she need to take her kids for the interview? (She understands that the kids don't have to write a test, but confused how would she get their oath letter?)

2- If she doesn't need to take kids for both test and interview, should she take their documents and passports along?

3- Last question is ... would kids go for oath? and take oath?

Oct13

Jan 23, 2014
Kelly77 said:
Hi

My friend's test is scheduled in almost a week time. She applied with 2 kids aged 12 and 9. She got test call. My questions are:

1- Does she need to take her kids for the interview? (She understands that the kids don't have to write a test, but confused how would she get their oath letter?)

2- If she doesn't need to take kids for both test and interview, should she take their documents and passports along?

3- Last question is ... would kids go for oath? and take oath?

As for the test, and as far as I remember, they should not go. For the oath, they can go but they do not have to.

In both events, all their documents have to be with their parent.

Kelly77

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oct13 said:
As for the test, and as far as I remember, they should not go. For the oath, they can go but they do not have to.

Thank you very much

Any other suggestions

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oct13 said:

That's interesting that kids don't have to go for the OATH