Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pacificislander said:
Why do you think are you requested for your payslips for 12 months?
Even I want to know why??

But i think that initially I submitted 8 months salary slip , may be cause of that they requested for whole year's payslio.... also my salary slips print was not clear , this cud also be the reason.....

my present status is unemployed( dis cud also be the reason)

I got RPRF request and seprate request letter to submitt 12 months salary slips and Saudi visa copy( as my last job was in Saudi Arab)

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahulvaid said:
Even I want to know why??

But i think that initially I submitted 8 months salary slip , may be cause of that they requested for whole year's payslio.... also my salary slips print was not clear , this cud also be the reason.....

my present status is unemployed( dis cud also be the reason)

I got RPRF request and seprate request letter to submitt 12 months salary slips and Saudi visa copy( as my last job was in Saudi Arab)
you mean your reference letter is not a sufficient proof that you work in Saudi Arabia.

Rahulvaid

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pacificislander said:
you mean your reference letter is not a sufficient proof that you work in Saudi Arabia.
CIC ppl can tell this better .... as I submitted my refrence letter with all required details still they asked fr it

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Rahulvaid said:
CIC ppl can tell this better .... as I submitted my refrence letter with all required details still they asked fr it
That sucks. Look, my thinking is, as long they haven't rejected you, its good. Something piqued the officer's suspicion so just do what they say and if there is no misrepresentation you will be fine. Many people here get asked all sorts of extra documents during application - they still get PR. So take it in positive spirit <thumbsupemoji>

Rahulvaid

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lifein360 said:
That sucks. Look, my thinking is, as long they haven't rejected you, its good. Something piqued the officer's suspicion so just do what they say and if there is no misrepresentation you will be fine. Many people here get asked all sorts of extra documents during application - they still get PR. So take it in positive spirit <thumbsupemoji>
Thanks for your kind words brother.....

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
lifein360 said:
I love the word "piqued" :D

S

sutyfornow

What can i do about it? I was paid in cash and haven't got any pay slips.. is there something i can do about it?

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
simrankor said:
can you please send me the template for LOE required by Canada Immigration
Think of it as a very formal LO"V"E letter to the dear folks at IRCC describing why they should have no problems in accepting you into their hearts and more importantly, into Canada :p

Reshma Asrani

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
My reference letter does not include my compensation or salary. Now I am attaching salary slips and compensation letter for the same. Am I expected to upload a LoE mentioning why my reference letter does no contain salary data and hence attached separately?
/

Payslips can be used as an additional source of evidence. However, employer reference is a primary document which has to be supplied.

iamnimarta

Nov 2, 2018
My reference letter does not include my compensation or salary. Now I am attaching salary slips and compensation letter for the same. Am I expected to upload a LoE mentioning why my reference letter does no contain salary data and hence attached separately?
Hi Reshma.. any update on your situation.. I'm also in same dilemma..