+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUST PAY SLIP IS ENOUGH OR?

simrankor

Mar 7, 2017
hi all

Are just the pay slips enough or would cic request me for the bank statements too?

your reply will be really appreciated. Thanks

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Payslips are not required. If the letter from the employer mentions that remuneration, it's more than enough.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
simrankor said:
hi all

Are just the pay slips enough or would cic request me for the bank statements too?

/

Payslips can be used as an additional source of evidence. However, employer reference is a primary document which has to be supplied.

Rahulvaid

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simrankor said:
hi all

Only Pay slips required....... I submitted 8 months salary slips along with refrence letter in my application, but later got request from CIc to submitt 12 months salary slips.....

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahulvaid said:
Only Pay slips required....... I submitted 8 months salary slips along with refrence letter in my application, but later got request from CIc to submitt 12 months salary slips.....
Reference letter is required, with all the information they specify. If they request you payslips is because they see something not clear, but when first apply, pay slips are not required.

simrankor

Mar 7, 2017
I'm working for a company located in India but currently reside in the US, the company pays me Indian rupees and does a direct bank deposit to my Indian bank account.

This won't get me any problem or create any questions in the minds of cic officers right?

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
simrankor said:
I'm working for a company located in India but currently reside in the US, the company pays me Indian rupees and does a direct bank deposit to my Indian bank account.

This won't get me any problem or create any questions in the minds of cic officers right?
No but explain that in LOE.

Tatya_Vinchu

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
simrankor said:
can you please send me the template for LOE required by Canada Immigration
There is no specific format for that. Just write a regular letter explaining all your points one by one. You can address it to IRCC or to whom it may concern.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahulvaid said:
What information you have included in your reference letter? Have you mentioned your length of employment? Is this work experience more than a year?

Rahulvaid

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pacificislander said:
What information you have included in your reference letter? Have you mentioned your length of employment? Is this work experience more than a year?
Salary detail ,length of employment ,weekly working hours, duties and responsibilities all were included in my refrence letter which I submitted....

Yes work experience was More thn year

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahulvaid said:
Salary detail ,length of employment ,weekly working hours, duties and responsibilities all were included in my refrence letter which I submitted....

Yes work experience was More thn year
Why do you think are you requested for your payslips for 12 months?

Reactions: Jkilo