+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June visa applyed any updates

Sofi@4238

Jul 19, 2018
Yes i am checking status on vfs its showing from 5weeks is being processed at canada visa office new delhi. Same msg from 5weeks

Lovepreet Kaur Sidhu

Jul 7, 2018
Bathinda,India
Visa Office......
Delhi
I sign up my banner account for registration . I sign up on mobile phone. But it does not working. It's not sign in with my email. And there is no option for "registration for course". I search www.georgiancollege.ca then I select banner from the menu and click on create a new account. I register with password manager. Anybody help me plz

rushcrush

Jul 14, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm super depressed. My classes start on 1st August and my online application status has not changed at all. I got my medical checkup done on 15th May and submitted my application through VFS on 14th June and linked my application on 27th June. This is what my application says as of today i.e. 22nd July:

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Basically, they haven't even started reviewing my eligibility!

I want an honest answer. Any of you here think I have any faint chances of it getting processed by 3/4th August? Because that is the latest date by which I have to join classes or forfeit my candidature at my university. Please be straight with me because I quit my job, my life is on hold, I don't know whether I'm going or not, so the uncertainty is killing me, haven't been sleeping well and I feel terrible. If I'm certain that I'd be going to study in Canada next year instead, I think I would be much more at ease.

Jassibrarr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Defer your course or if there is no other intake for jan or may then email clg for extension .my agent did the same for me.my classes are going to start from 20 th august

Reactions: rushcrush

rushcrush

Jul 14, 2018
Defer your course or if there is no other intake for jan or may then email clg for extension .my agent did the same for me.my classes are going to start from 20 th august
That's probably my only option forward. The university won't grant an extension and there are no January intakes. Thanks for the suggestion though.

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I got accepted at uni of Regina but my letter of acceptance does not state any payment of fees or deposit etc. What do I do?

rushcrush

Jul 14, 2018
I got accepted at uni of Regina but my letter of acceptance does not state any payment of fees or deposit etc. What do I do?
Email the uni that you need the fee structure to file your visa. Deposit is optional, not all unis have a deposit policy.