+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June visa applyed any updates

darthv

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm super depressed. My classes start on 1st August and my online application status has not changed at all. I got my medical checkup done on 15th May and submitted my application through VFS on 14th June and linked my application on 27th June. This is what my application says as of today i.e. 22nd July:

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Basically, they haven't even started reviewing my eligibility!

I want an honest answer. Any of you here think I have any faint chances of it getting processed by 3/4th August? Because that is the latest date by which I have to join classes or forfeit my candidature at my university. Please be straight with me because I quit my job, my life is on hold, I don't know whether I'm going or not, so the uncertainty is killing me, haven't been sleeping well and I feel terrible. If I'm certain that I'd be going to study in Canada next year instead, I think I would be much more at ease.
Generally, the first step is the update of medical results and after that, it takes a minimum of 5-6 days for the decision (can be longer or rare case shorter). Excluding weekends, you have 10 working days before your class deadline. So you can calculate the odds yourself. It's difficult and but not impossible. So be optimistic and concentrate your energy on doing something positive.

Reactions: rushcrush

Anujarora217

Jul 17, 2018
s
Any one applied online on 4 the June or after that and till now not yet updated the medicals ? What's the current status? Please tell. I fear a lot...my status is still in submitted.
Same here bro, no update received from vfs, I have applied on 4 june, online delhi vfs

Subashree

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
I got Visa approval
I applied on June 4 online
Applicationreview started on June 18
I didn't receive medical request. So I sent medicals using case specific enquiry form on July 18.
Application approved and passport request on July 21 at 12.14 AM

University of Saskatchewan
IELTS 6.5 no band less than 6

Reactions: Nujaya

Anujarora217

Jul 17, 2018
CON
I applied on June 4 online
Applicationreview started on June 18
I didn't receive medical request. So I sent medicals using case specific enquiry form on July 18.
Application approved and passport request on July 21 at 12.14 AM

University of Saskatchewan
IELTS 6.5 no band less than 6
CONGRTS DELHI VFS OR BANGLORE

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm super depressed. My classes start on 1st August and my online application status has not changed at all. I got my medical checkup done on 15th May and submitted my application through VFS on 14th June and linked my application on 27th June. This is what my application says as of today i.e. 22nd July:

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Basically, they haven't even started reviewing my eligibility!

I want an honest answer. Any of you here think I have any faint chances of it getting processed by 3/4th August? Because that is the latest date by which I have to join classes or forfeit my candidature at my university. Please be straight with me because I quit my job, my life is on hold, I don't know whether I'm going or not, so the uncertainty is killing me, haven't been sleeping well and I feel terrible. If I'm certain that I'd be going to study in Canada next year instead, I think I would be much more at ease.
don't worry u will get soon

Reactions: rushcrush