+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE VISA Application | India | Bangalore

andy_2016

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Hi All

I have applied for my student Visa on June 10th 2016 from Pune for Sept Intake . on 13th June 2016, I see an update that my application is getting processed @ Bangalore Office. but after that I have not seen any update.

Just wanted to understand with others , if they have applied in the same timeframe and have got Visa. Usually In how much time does it comes.

If your University being part of SPP listing , does it reduces the overall processing time ?

Please share your thoughts .

harshad13

May 9, 2016
I have applied for my student Visa on June 13th from vfs ahmedabad for Sept Intake . on 14th I see an update that my application is getting processed @ Bangalore Office.
I linked my paper application to online account , on 23rd the status of medical updated to "passed", after that there is no updates......

clsharma25

Apr 24, 2015
hi andy, don't worry it took time, I applied from India on 1 June, still no change , i have not done medical infront, let I am also waiting for the next further step. hope so everything will be good. Rab Rakha

naxavi

Apr 27, 2016
I HAD APPLIED MY STUDY PERMIT IN HYDERBAD ON JUNE 8,IT WAS FORWRDED TO BANGALORE OFFICE ON JUNE 9.

FROM THAT DAY THE STATUS IS ''being processed". DONT KNOW HOW MANY DAYS IT TAKES...

MY STUDY PERMIT IS UNDERR SPP CATEGORY WITH MEDICALS DONE.,

andy_2016

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Guys ... Got the Visa

Applied on 10th June and I could see my Visa Approved online on 30th.

Hoping to receive my stamped passport by 4th July.

barcliff

Jun 30, 2016
Hi andy_2016 and harshad13,

Did you apply on paper or online?
Is it true that processing time is less when applied on paper as compared to the processing time when applied online?

andy_2016

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
No, time would be more or less in paper and online. here is what you can do :

a. Do a paper application , as that gives you option to submit the other document as well which you think can make your application strong.
b. Link your paper application with online so you could track you application well.

With online tracking is better as it gives you the detailed information upfront.

AmarSingh2390

Jul 2, 2016
Greetings to all,
I have applied for canada student visa under spp on 16th june 2016, and still my file is showing "Being processed in Chandigarh".
My Query to all the seniors is, when i try to link my paper based application with myCIC ,they ask for application number . Where can i find it ?? .Vac centre only provided me with a slip mentioning about TRACKING ID And Reference Number.

It has been more than 15 days and no response from that side. I am getting really impatient..Thanks in advance

shahi.k

May 29, 2016
I've applied for student visa on 24th june 2016. Please, can anyone send the link from where I can see my updates?

andy_2016

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
AmarSingh2390 :

you don't have application number nor you have UCI , SO you could use the other combination of
LastName, FirstName and DOB
Fill in other details of passport.
College DLI and other details .

and it will setup your application Immediately.

Rj Simran

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
harshad13 said:
I have applied for my student Visa on June 13th from vfs ahmedabad for Sept Intake . on 14th I see an update that my application is getting processed @ Bangalore Office.
I linked my paper application to online account , on 23rd the status of medical updated to "passed", after that there is no updates......
How have u linked your paper application with online account?