+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE VISA Application | India | Bangalore

Priya19

Jun 1, 2016
Filed for study permit on June 30.. Status changed yesterday that visa is being processed in Bangalore. I have heard Bangalore takes longer time to process then the other visa office? Is that true?

Suman Bharadwaj

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Greeting,

I applied on June 16th, it still shows as "being processed". really not sure how long it may take...lets see how this goes.... cheers

andy_2016

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Its not like that , the decision of visa would be out online in same time as any other centre in India ,However all the passport travel to Delhi for stamping , so that takes time[but tat should not matter as your result would be online before you get your passport ] . In most cases , any decision would come in 20-30 days range. So I would suggest relax and go easy for the result. For me it was the most stressed 20 days of my life but once you get the visa in your hand your will be in 7th cloud .

All the Best.

Priya19

Jun 1, 2016
Andy..when did you apply? Which category, paper or online? When did you get? Which center it was processed?

andy_2016

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
@ Priya , I applied from Pune , my file landed to Bangalore office , I applied thru paper So I could provide sufficient papers and later linked my paper application with online

viren mehta

Jul 6, 2016
Anyone can guide me for medical passed status..because I had my medical on 30th may... File kept on 17th June.. From Ahmedabad.. Sent to Bangalore... Status in is process.,. Guide me. I have not got medical passed status yet...

Hrsimran Singh

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
I had applied for online application on 27 May and till now my medical is not passed by embassey. I m really frustrated. Is anyone here still waiting for medical passed?

andy_2016

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
@Hrsimran : Did you try writing to these people , it seems like taken more then 5 weeks now... you can write to these people and check on progress. they might advise you on it.

Other then waiting , you cannot do much ... hang in there .. good news is about to come anytime :)