+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June Paper file Updates for TRV , INDIA

vikiviky

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hi Experts,

I have applied trv for my wife, myself and our son (5 months). VO approved the visa for both of us but refused for our child. Reason they stated is as below.

Applied on 15 June

Grounds for refusal:

· Purpose of visit

· Supporting documents, economic conditions, establishment, employment prospects, family ties; if applicable, not answering truthfully to all questions on application forms: I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission to Cda

· travel history

I am not sure why they refused him. Anyhow, we are not travelling without our child. But looking for you opinion.

Thanks.
May be they thought your child will not leave canada at the end of his stay, so ridiculious, Canadian immigration should be revised

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
I applied on June 8 (online) and got submission confirmation and Start of "review of eligibility" on June 9.
Our application is stuck in the same state for 41 Days (no acknowledgement emails and no reply to case specific inquiry too).

We should never plan anything assuming current processing times (28 Days) :(

vikiviky

Star Member
May 20, 2018
I applied on June 8 (online) and got submission confirmation and Start of "review of eligibility" on June 9.
Our application is stuck in the same state for 41 Days (no acknowledgement emails and no reply to case specific inquiry too).

We should never plan anything assuming current processing times (28 Days) :(
I would expect canadian immigration to be more transparent, productive, Ironically its very complicated and they try to be extra protective.

Anusha20

Jul 19, 2018
Yes, wait for another week, everything will be alright. What is your current tracking position??
Visa application, tracking ID XXXXXX is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, BANGALORE.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Reactions: rosh525

Arun Gaur

Jul 26, 2018
i applied on 28 june paper application,link to GC key haven’t started reviewing yet

but received 3 email saying your application is under process normally, because of so many application is delayed

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
i applied on 28 june paper application,link to GC key haven’t started reviewing yet

but received 3 email saying your application is under process normally, because of so many application is delayed
Hi arun i applied 29 june ...have u got acknowledgement email?