+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June Paper file Updates for TRV , INDIA

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
My processed passport dispatched 17 July 2018.i got no email and no message .i check only vfs tracker it says your processed passport has been dispatched from ndvo. I feel nervous.
If you haven't got any email means 90% chances are of you will get visa. In case there is refusal, you must get email before it show status as passport dispatched.

rosh525

Jul 13, 2018
Yess it counts from the day you submit. You should be getting your decision sometime soon.
But it is mentioned in their website that -;

Visitor visa (from outside Canada)
India
28 days
Does not include transit time between the VAC and IRCC office.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/

The 28 days time period does not include the transit time in between the VFS and IRCC office, my application submitted on 18 June at VFS and IRCC office sent me acknowledgement letter on 3rd July only, so I believe I have to count the 28 days period since i received the acknowledgement email from IRCC, am I thinking in right way ??

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi Experts,

I have applied trv for my wife, myself and our son (5 months). VO approved the visa for both of us but refused for our child. Reason they stated is as below.

Applied on 15 June

Grounds for refusal:

· Purpose of visit

· Supporting documents, economic conditions, establishment, employment prospects, family ties; if applicable, not answering truthfully to all questions on application forms: I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission to Cda

· travel history

I am not sure why they refused him. Anyhow, we are not travelling without our child. But looking for you opinion.

Thanks.

Jas1992

Jul 12, 2018
Hi
Status your processed passport has been dispatched 17june2018 from New Delhi .but I have not receive my passport. .no email and no message regarding my visa .even that no call bluedart courier service.plz anybody help me

amandeep_71

May 30, 2018
Hi
Status your processed passport has been dispatched 17june2018 from New Delhi .but I have not receive my passport. .no email and no message regarding my visa .even that no call bluedart courier service.plz anybody help me
Hi !!!
dispatch should read 17th july 2018 & not june 17th ??
while applying did u choose yr passport tobe delivered by courier or pick up ??
if u opted for delivery then yr receipt 20180615xxxx will show Bluedart AWB no.& charges paid & address of delivery .Use yr application receipt no.eg 20180615xxxxxx...track thru www. bluedart.com ...quoting under reference Number ..u can choose this option ( & not AWB No.)
wish u luck ..
mine too was paper application ..approved on 29th may(checked thru gc Key.)could only track by 30th may evening.... passport delivered on 1st june 2018... but recd dispatch mail only on 2nd june 2018 (had already recd visa approved passport)

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi
You must have got bluedart receipt that where awb bill number is mentioned the time you submitted your paper base visa. You can track through it. I haven't got any messages or email regarding the arrival of passport. I was tracking on the blue dart site only. I hope your Visa is approved. I applied also from Jalandhar VO on 15th june.

Jas1992

Jul 12, 2018
You must have got bluedart receipt that where awb bill number is mentioned the time you submitted your paper base visa. You can track through it. I haven't got any messages or email regarding the arrival of passport. I was tracking on the blue dart site only. I hope your Visa is approved. I applied also from Jalandhar VO on 15th june.
Thanks now I checked bluedart website they received my passport in ludhiana .

rosh525

Jul 13, 2018
I have applied visitor visa on 29th June to celebrate our first anniversary on 30th July.
Do we come to know whether the VISA got approved before that date?
Can some one please help me over this?
No hope, mine is submitted on 18 June, still waiting, where did you applied ?

Jas1992

Jul 12, 2018
Hi today I received my passport without stamped.but no reason show .how I know rejected reason .i receive only my packed passport.