+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June/July 2019: Anyone who submitted the passport to CPC Ottawa

wondergirl1989

Jul 26, 2019
PPR date: July 22, 2019
Passport sent: Jul 24 2019
Passport received in Ottawa: Jul 25 2019, signed by MARTIN
I will update my timeline here once I get my passport back. :)

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
According to immitracker no return tracker has been activated yesterday and today. Wondering what on earth is going on!

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018

UPDATE!!!!

Just checked my CIC account and my application has been approved !!!!! So happy right now:D:D
It also has a counterfoil with it.
Hope the return tracker gets activated soon. :D :D :D
That's great news! Congrats!! It was fast also. I don't have acess to my account, so not sure about my status, but they said it was updated 26th. Hopefully hear good news soon:)

Reactions: andygill11

andygill11

May 5, 2018
That's great news! Congrats!! It was fast also. I don't have acess to my account, so not sure about my status, but they said it was updated 26th. Hopefully hear good news soon:)
Thank you!! It sure was. Oh I'm pretty sure yours must be approved and printed as well, ready to be shipped out :)

Reactions: Island_vibes

talhu

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
How can we know if the copy of passports and photos got delivered to CPC Ottawa? If I have the Canada Post scanned delivery date and signature of the recipient (My case its "SCI MARTIN") that this means its an official approval they received my package? Thanks for anyone that knows!!
Can anyone share his/her thoughts on this one, please? Thank you!

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Can anyone share his/her thoughts on this one, please? Thank you!
So once the package is delivered it goes to the mailroom. From the mailroom it takes 1-2 wks to reach the agent/officer working on your file and at that time they update your aplication notes saying passport received. Then it goes to the printing room for visa and copr printing. After that it may take a couple of days to upto 2wks to reach back to you.

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Congratulations
May I know ur timelines
Thanks!! Sure, it's in my signature. But I'll just paste it for you:

EE: FSW-O (India) | AOR: 20th August 2018
Eligibility: RR in Nov 2018
Re-Medical: Pass Jul 2019 | Previous Medical: Pass Sep 2018
PPR: Jul 2019 | Passport Delivered to CPC Ottawa (Jul 17, 2019) | Passport Received by Officer (Jul 29, 2019)
Current Status: Application Approved (Jul 31, 2019)

Reactions: Island_vibes

talhu

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
So once the package is delivered it goes to the mailroom. From the mailroom it takes 1-2 wks to reach the agent/officer working on your file and at that time they update your aplication notes saying passport received. Then it goes to the printing room for visa and copr printing. After that it may take a couple of days to upto 2wks to reach back to you.
Thanks for replying! But is the fact I got a signature from "SCI Martin", that this means they got my package? Because I had 30 days to send it so wanna know if they got it...

BTW, congratz on your PR final approval!

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Thanks for replying! But is the fact I got a signature from "SCI Martin", that this means they got my package? Because I had 30 days to send it so wanna know if they got it...

BTW, congratz on your PR final approval!
I think you should call CIC exactly 2wks from the date your passport was delivered to confirm receipt by the officer. If not, the phone agent will help you send an email to the concerned officer.

Thank you!! I hope you get the good news soon as well :)