Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
So once the package is delivered it goes to the mailroom. From the mailroom it takes 1-2 wks to reach the agent/officer working on your file and at that time they update your aplication notes saying passport received. Then it goes to the printing room for visa and copr printing. After that it may take a couple of days to upto 2wks to reach back to you.
Which notes are you referring to? Where does the update occur about passport received?

aparajit505

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Called IRCC this morning. The agent told me that the document was sent for printing on the 29th of July. I dont know what to make of that. Passport Delivered: 15th July. No updates since then

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
There is no point being restless. You have gone through the hard phase already. The stamping will take atleast 20 days(give or take one-two days) plus another 3 days for getting the passport.

This info is based off of the tracker.

Called IRCC this morning. The agent told me that the document was sent for printing on the 29th of July. I dont know what to make of that. Passport Delivered: 15th July. No updates since then

aparajit505

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
There is no point being restless. You have gone through the hard phase already. The stamping will take atleast 20 days(give or take one-two days) plus another 3 days for getting the passport.

This info is based off of the tracker.
Well, my AOR was September 30, 2018, so I feel like being restless is inevitable. A lot of things are held up because of it.

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
Hi All, will it be a problem if we call CIC every day? I know it is a stupid question but I am a bit anxious as we didn't receive PPR email to our primary email and it was sent to other email and we got to know after 12 days the email was sent. So now i do not want any other such things to happen.

So just want to check if it will be a problem if we call every day to get the status.

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Well, my AOR was September 30, 2018, so I feel like being restless is inevitable. A lot of things are held up because of it.
Hope you don't get a re-medical and have enough time to do your landing.
That is one of the many issues I'm having with these extended delays.
AOR: August 2018 :rolleyes:, but I'm happy it's finally coming to an end.
Don't worry you should get an update soon in your CIC account even before an email which usually comes after about 24hrs of application approval on CIC.
I believe they must have extended your medicals because they make sure you have enough time to land. My meds were to expire in Sep 2019 so they asked for a remed in June before sending in the PPR

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Hi All, will it be a problem if we call CIC every day? I know it is a stupid question but I am a bit anxious as we didn't receive PPR email to our primary email and it was sent to other email and we got to know after 12 days the email was sent. So now i do not want any other such things to happen.

So just want to check if it will be a problem if we call every day to get the status.
Call them, let them know what happened and ask them to update your primary email if they have it differently on file.

Reactions: MeghaThimmappa

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
Hi Everyone,

UPDATE!

Delivered to Ottawa: July 18,2019
Update: July 26, 2019 with notes " generate docs "

COPR printed : July 30,2019
Status : waiting for the passport back from the visa printing room

Agent said to check the tracker within 24-48 hours. Hoping for the good news soon:):)

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
Hi Everyone,

UPDATE!

Agent said to check the tracker within 24-48 hours. Hoping for the good news soon:):)
Congratulations... How did you get to know about the COPR printed date? did your profile got updated with that information?

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Hi Everyone,

UPDATE!

Awesome, Congratulations!!! I told you they must have printed :D

Reactions: Island_vibes

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
i know how u feel . This has been the longest 2 weeks of my life. I'm more anxious than before, since we are so close. Sit tight. I have a feeling u will get the final approval today ;)