+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***June/July 2017**INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP LIVING IN CANADA

DeenieQ

Sep 1, 2017
I can't find the link to the Google Sheets timeline. Can anyone share with me? Thank you!

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is for out land: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=763460054

I got my wife's file number. She received a email. I got a separate email stating my wife applied for sponsorship. Applied on July, Got the file number in 31 days(Aug).

Other members, Keep us posted.

skatological

Jul 13, 2017
Update: I was able to link my application Aug 24 and received a letter requesting the background form and police certificates by Sept 30. On recommendation from an RCIC I submitted the background form along with a letter of explanation and receipts for my applications for background checks in countries I've lived for 6 mos or more, since they will certainly not arrive before Sept 30.

My application overview still says "your action is required" but when I go to "check status and messages" and "view submitted application" there is no option to take any more action. It just shows that the documents I uploaded have been uploaded. Am I missing something?

jermeli

Jan 19, 2017
Hello,

Hoping to get some info, Just received my first email from IRCC, requesting more information from myself and my husband. We have a application for permanent residence under family sponsorship.
What they need is,
* Schedule A Background/Declaration
And
* Police certificate
I have lived in a few countries in my adult life and for more than six months, but that was over ten years ago, I'm confused because I have been reading different forums, and there are different answers, do I need a police certificate from those countries? And do I need one from Canada as I have been here for two years.
Any help would be awesome.
Thanks

skatological

Jul 13, 2017
Hello,

Hoping to get some info, Just received my first email from IRCC, requesting more information from myself and my husband. We have a application for permanent residence under family sponsorship.
What they need is,
And
* Police certificate
I have lived in a few countries in my adult life and for more than six months, but that was over ten years ago, I'm confused because I have been reading different forums, and there are different answers, do I need a police certificate from those countries? And do I need one from Canada as I have been here for two years.
Thanks
The advisor I've been consulting recommended getting a certificate from anywhere you have lived for over 6 months. That is also what the little information bubble in the instructions on my account page said, though elsewhere on the CIC site the general instructions said just from wherever you have spent the majority of your adult life. To be on the safe side, I did everywhere I lived for 6 months. I don't think you need one from Canada, but I'm not 100% sure.

skatological

Jul 13, 2017
Hello,

What they need is,
And
* Police certificate
Thanks
You may also want to call and ask just to be sure (1 888 242 2100). It takes a while to get through, but worthwhile to get things clarified. You will need to have your application number handy.

Saskie

Sep 5, 2017
Update: I was able to link my application Aug 24 and received a letter requesting the background form and police certificates by Sept 30. On recommendation from an RCIC I submitted the background form along with a letter of explanation and receipts for my applications for background checks in countries I've lived for 6 mos or more, since they will certainly not arrive before Sept 30.

My application overview still says "your action is required" but when I go to "check status and messages" and "view submitted application" there is no option to take any more action. It just shows that the documents I uploaded have been uploaded. Am I missing something?
Ours is the exact same situation - uploaded the form and certificates and it still says action required but shows documents are uploaded. Called CIC and they said ours was fine, documents were received.

skatological

Jul 13, 2017
Ours is the exact same situation - uploaded the form and certificates and it still says action required but shows documents are uploaded. Called CIC and they said ours was fine, documents were received.
Good to know I'm not the only one!

Imajin101

Jul 10, 2017
LANDED..........
10-09-2018
This is for out land: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=763460054

I got my wife's file number. She received a email. I got a separate email stating my wife applied for sponsorship. Applied on July, Got the file number in 31 days(Aug).

Other members, Keep us posted.
We received open work permit in the mail today; my status updates are in my signature.

Imajin101

Jul 10, 2017
LANDED..........
10-09-2018
Congratulations!! How long did it take for your FBI background check to come through?
We went through a channeler as my husband is a us citizen. I think it took about 5 days for the email and then few extra days after it was mailed to us by his family in the US.

Gio1908

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hello everyone,

Since I am a July 20th applicant, I would like to share with you the process of my application so far. Also, I hope to share yours so we can help its other. I created a thread recently but now I am seeing that there is been already one for June/July inland applications.

First of all, I would like to share with you two spreedsheets for Inland Timelines 2017.

This one is from a WhatsAppGroup :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1azSG17pR1XGrdIELsdNThMKh8z49dhnOlyWG-4YIRN8/edit#gid=0

And this one it is a bigger one. It includes Inland Timelines since 2013:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit#gid=1524155556

I am a newbie but I have read and learn lots of things during the whole process of the Spousal Sponsorship.

Here is my timeline (It is also in the spreadsheet) :

Date App Sent: July 20th, 2017
Date App Received: July 21st, 2017
Date AOR Received (PA): Sep 8th, 2017
Date AOR Received (Spon): Sep 9th, 2017
Date Linked to MyCIC: Sept 20th, 2017 (I had a HARD TIME try linking my Application)
Date Schedule A & Police Certificates Request Received: Sep 15th, 2017
Date Schedule A & Police Certificates Sent: Sep 20th, 2017
Date Open Work Permit (OWP) Linked to MyCIC: Sep 28th, 2017 (I had also a HARD TIME linking my OWP.)

That's my timeline so far.

I would like to know if the July Applicants have received an OWP.

Latest news are that July 19th Applicant got an OWP approved on October 11th

skatological

Jul 13, 2017

I received notification by way of a message in my account yesterday (Oct 12th) that my OWP was approved -- however, the expiry date was set as Oct 11, 2017. I finally got through to the call center today and they will fix it, I'm hoping this does not cause a long delay.

Imajin101

Jul 10, 2017
LANDED..........
10-09-2018
Hello everyone,

Since I am a July 20th applicant, I would like to share with you the process of my application so far. Also, I hope to share yours so we can help its other. I created a thread recently but now I am seeing that there is been already one for June/July inland applications.

First of all, I would like to share with you two spreedsheets for Inland Timelines 2017.

This one is from a WhatsAppGroup :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1azSG17pR1XGrdIELsdNThMKh8z49dhnOlyWG-4YIRN8/edit#gid=0

And this one it is a bigger one. It includes Inland Timelines since 2013:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yn3BFzI4q4xAy4EW3pG4CgQz9o3EzF5b18_tcSJwBhA/edit#gid=1524155556

I am a newbie but I have read and learn lots of things during the whole process of the Spousal Sponsorship.

Here is my timeline (It is also in the spreadsheet) :

Date App Sent: July 20th, 2017
Date App Received: July 21st, 2017
Date AOR Received (PA): Sep 8th, 2017
Date AOR Received (Spon): Sep 9th, 2017
Date Linked to MyCIC: Sept 20th, 2017
(I had a HARD TIME try linking my Application)
Date Schedule A & Police Certificates Request Received: Sep 15th, 2017
Date Schedule A & Police Certificates Sent: Sep 20th, 2017
Date Open Work Permit (OWP) Linked to MyCIC: Sep 28th, 2017
(I had also a HARD TIME linking my OWP.)

That's my timeline so far.

My timeline is below and we received the OWP last Monday in the mail. We were not able to link the OWP so did not know the status prior so were surprised we got it within 3 months.

Imajin101

Jul 10, 2017
LANDED..........
10-09-2018
Not sure if my signature showed up in my reply post but here is our timeline.

Inland Spousal for US citizen
App Sent (Canada Post): July 10, 2017
App Received (Canada Post tracking: July 14, 2017
AOR (PA): August 16, 2017; AOR (Spon): August 17, 2017
Sch A/PCC Request: August 17, 2017; Sch A/PCC Sent: September 15, 2019
OWP: October 02, 2017 (date of issue Sept 26)