+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***June/July 2017**INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP LIVING IN CANADA

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends, I am creating a new thread for people who applied June/July Inland Spousal Sponsorship.
Please share your time line and information. So, we all can keep track of our application.

Application Sent to CPC Mississauga 5040 Address on : July 4th
Received at CPC on July 10th.

Imajin101

Jul 10, 2017
LANDED..........
10-09-2018
July 10: Spousal application in-land with work permit submitted on
July 12: Received by office

Amsadek4u

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Doc's Request.
15-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
Inland Application/work permit sent : June11th
Received by CIC: June 14th
AOR1 received : July 13th

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/06/14 on behalf of the following member(s):

My worry, the AOR does not specify family class under Spouse and Common Law partner. Hope that is not a problem.

skatological

Jul 13, 2017
Submitted: July 14
Received: July 17 (according to Canada Post tracking)
No AOR yet.

It seems like people are getting the AOR after about a month. Any idea when I should start to worry?

Imajin101

Jul 10, 2017
LANDED..........
10-09-2018
No AOR yet.

It seems like people are getting the AOR after about a month. Any idea when I should start to worry?
I was about 5 days before you when the application was submitted and we received AOR a week ago. I assume it will be sometime this week for you!

Reactions: skatological

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
No AOR yet.

What would in mean if the AOR is not forthcoming in the "normal" current time frames?

skatological

Jul 13, 2017
What would in mean if the AOR is not forthcoming in the "normal" current time frames?
I don't really know.

Update: I got an email from CIC this morning with an application number telling me to link the application online (which did not work - there was no match and eventually I got locked out, so I'll try again tomorrow). Does this email count as the AOR?

Nehemiah26

Apr 27, 2016
Hey guys, pls we need urgent advice on what to do, our 1st outland spousal app was refused, so we hired a lawyer for an inland reapplication, all this was in February, he kept delaying to submit our application until august jst to keep taking money from us, we have paid him everything and was already arguing about it until he decided to submit our app in August, but b4 the submission he kept threatening us that he will withdraw from representing us if we dont come up with money, we paid him $5000 which we agreed on, then after he submitted, he said we have to pay him another $5000 and if we dont pay it, he will withdraw from representing us, so pls we need an advice on what to do BC the correspondence is on his email and office address, and we have honestly done everything he requested.. The extortion is too much on us... Pls we need help and advice pls guys... Tnx

Imajin101

Jul 10, 2017
LANDED..........
10-09-2018
Hey guys, pls we need urgent advice on what to do, our 1st outland spousal app was refused, so we hired a lawyer for an inland reapplication, all this was in February, he kept delaying to submit our application until august jst to keep taking money from us, we have paid him everything and was already arguing about it until he decided to submit our app in August, but b4 the submission he kept threatening us that he will withdraw from representing us if we dont come up with money, we paid him $5000 which we agreed on, then after he submitted, he said we have to pay him another $5000 and if we dont pay it, he will withdraw from representing us, so pls we need an advice on what to do BC the correspondence is on his email and office address, and we have honestly done everything he requested.. The extortion is too much on us... Pls we need help and advice pls guys... Tnx
Maybe post this as a new thread so that others can chime in that can provide advice. I feel bad for you guys but don't really know what direction you should take. Were you given reasons for the first refusal? Did you have a written contract for the fee with the lawyer? Maybe you can take this up with the provincial law association.

Imajin101

Jul 10, 2017
LANDED..........
10-09-2018
applied July 17th, no AOR yet. Today is August 27th
Do you know if it was received via a text message if you opted for that or by delivery notification? Maybe if you don't hear anything you can call them tomorrow.

Oldmacwright

Aug 18, 2017
We have an inland app gone in end of July so not expecting AOR quite yet based on latest posts about response time, but how will we know when we do? Will the sponsor or the PA get an email? The AOR means the process has started correctly?