+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June Applicants still waiting for PPR?

Carly44

May 28, 2017
HI GUYS
Starting this thread for any June AORs still waiting for PPR- I have been in NA since 4th October and mo updates since

AOR-June 15
CEC outland

Let me know where you're at, im starting to worry now as it'll be 6 months in a few weeks... hoping iam not im Security Screening :(

Dattarana

Mar 10, 2016
HI GUYS
Starting this thread for any June AORs still waiting for PPR- I have been in NA since 4th October and mo updates since

AOR-June 15
CEC outland

Let me know where you're at, im starting to worry now as it'll be 6 months in a few weeks... hoping iam not im Security Screening :(
Hi there,
I'm a CEC Outland candidate with June 9 AOR and Medical Passed on 16 Aug. ADR for Schedule A on 16 Aug, submitted on 17 Aug. My case was cancelled on Aug 29 for not submitting US PCC and ECA. Upon raising a CSE, case was reopened on 22 Sept, again ADR on 10 Oct for Travel history, submitted on 12 Oct. No update since then. Just got a letter on 17 Nov in MyCIC on "How to find jobs in Canada". Not sure, what this means and which stage I'm stuck now. It's been almost 6 months and quite frustrating now.

Thanks
Rana

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hi there,
I'm a CEC Outland candidate with June 9 AOR and Medical Passed on 16 Aug. ADR for Schedule A on 16 Aug, submitted on 17 Aug. My case was cancelled on Aug 29 for not submitting US PCC and ECA. Upon raising a CSE, case was reopened on 22 Sept, again ADR on 10 Oct for Travel history, submitted on 12 Oct. No update since then. Just got a letter on 17 Nov in MyCIC on "How to find jobs in Canada". Not sure, what this means and which stage I'm stuck now. It's been almost 6 months and quite frustrating now.

Thanks
Rana
Hi Rana. Our cases are almost identical. I, too, got rejected,however, they re opened the case
I got ADR on the 7th oct & uploaded same day but nothing since :(

I called CIC about a month ago & they said everything had passed, elligabilty, Criminality and theyre doing security checks... my BG has been NA since they requested ADR- i hope they're not security screening, that can take up to 6 months in itself :( 3 weeks and itll be 6 months. So frustrating. Lets keep each other updated

Carly44

May 28, 2017
RANA

Just wanted to give everyonethe heads up , i spoke to an agent this morning & she advised CIC have added another 4 additional months onto CEC Applications in addition to the 6 months they say due to a high volume of applications. My AOR is June 15, she said it could be March next yr until i get it :(

Its the 2nd agent thats said it 'to manage expectations'. Everything is fine with my application & im not in SS...

Ive really lost hope now

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
RANA

Just wanted to give everyonethe heads up , i spoke to an agent this morning & she advised CIC have added another 4 additional months onto CEC Applications in addition to the 6 months they say due to a high volume of applications. My AOR is June 15, she said it could be March next yr until i get it :(

Its the 2nd agent thats said it 'to manage expectations'. Everything is fine with my application & im not in SS...

Ive really lost hope now
what??!!!! Why would they do that to put off our cases where they process Sep & Oct cases so fast??? And why would they process fsw so fast within a month??? Omg i can't believe it!!!

Carly44

May 28, 2017
I
what??!!!! Why would they do that to put off our cases where they process Sep & Oct cases so fast??? Omg i can't believe it!!!
I know right. I said that & she didnt have an answer....it makes absoluely no sense. Its the 2nd agent to say it too me too. The first one said it could be April and i assumed perhaps I'm in SS but the lady today advised i absolutely wasnt in SS and theyre backlogged so to manage expectations it could be March...... i wss hoping to be back in CA by NY. I quit my job last week too :(

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Mine is later, Aug 31. Does that mean I'd receive my PPR next year around June?????
She didnt specify June Applicants she just said for all CEC apps theyre giving themselves an extra 4 month 'buffer' to gett through them as they have had alot of applications. 2nd agent to say it too me too. Doesnt make sense cause pp are getting theirs from Sept/Oct

Doesn't nesseesarily mean itll happen BUT to manage expectations it could :(