Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
tancy_tanin001 said:
hi friends .....how are all of u? as i posted one thread in this forum and i asked what is AOR and one of member name Lakhwinder replied me very satisfactory answer..................and i thanx all of u and Lakhwinder u also for giving me such a advice...........
actualy i asked from my brother and he told me that WWICS given him a file number and they also asked him to submit their documents.....................and i also read about WWICS that its a fraud company ........................if they are fraud why they given file number to my brother.........i am confused i found so many complaints about WWICS at so many sites but simuntaneously they are providing lots of information and help to my brother and also those whoes applied through WWICS.There are so many people with my brother who got their file no.(1st AORs) ..................so i totaly confused what my brother should have to do.............pls hep me to come out of this confusion.....

my brother did manupulation in his case (wwics also known for this manuplation)......................actualy he gave the fake experience of his wife(who is main applicant)regarding her job............he mentioned that she taught in one of college for three years but actualy she didnt teach in any of college after completed her study .................i want to know is there any chances of rejection in her case in future as i relief atleast they got their 1st AOR.pls dont give any false hope .............................................pls be true in ur answer.I heard from somebody if anyone got their 1st aor the chances of rejection will be minimum.
waiting for ur kind advice

anyways good luck all of u get ur visas soon

Hi,
Good to know that your brother has received file number, congrats to him. I think there is no harm of using consultant or say wwics as far as you keep your eyes and ears open, keep tab on their work don’t let them take advantage of your innocence. No need to be so confused prepare your documents and send within your 120 days timeline.

As manipulation matter is concerned I don’t have much exposure to such kind of issues, seniors can guide you on this. It is always better to be honest in your case.
After 1st AOR chances of rejections are minimal only if your case is genuine and you have enough supportive documents.
Wish you all the best.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
shody said:
i received an email from cio yesterday
, unfortunately it states that my dd cannot be cleared and i have to submit another form for payment within 30 days or i will get a refusal i am cairo visa office ,
i will try today to make another dd from another bank ( HSBC ) .
Its good that CIO has given you chance to resend your payment. Send it earliest.
Wish you good luck.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
lamhey said:
fine for me too. anyways, I think there is a long gap bet. 1st & 2nd AOR., ppl are more interested upon their own VO updates.

lamhey
Hi srid and lamhey
Extra tables are deleted. we can make new tables as per requirement in future.

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi people,

please has anyone that has received AOR within the last month been able to log in to E-Cas module ???

please let me know or maybe i aint doing it right ???

reply please.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
pyramid777 said:
Hi people,

please has anyone that has received AOR within the last month been able to log in to E-Cas module ???

please let me know or maybe i aint doing it right ???

reply please.
As far as I know, nobody who received AOR in October is able to login and access the ecas.
I tried just now but same result..

preet83

Apr 3, 2010
hi can anybody tell me,can v send the documents to new delhi visa office by hand or is it necessary to send by post?

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
preet83 said:
hi can anybody tell me,can v send the documents to new delhi visa office by hand or is it necessary to send by post?
Hi preet,
i asked the same question at forum and seniors suggested me to send by courier, well i will try first to deliver in person cuz CHC comes in my way to office, will share my experience at the forum. Where do u live in Delhi ?

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi preet,
i asked the same question at forum and seniors suggested me to send by courier, well i will try first to deliver in person cuz CHC comes in my way to office, will share my experience at the forum. Where do u live in Delhi ?
Hi Lakhvinder,
When you stop by at CHC ND on your way to office can you enquire about my 2nd AOR ;-)
Just kidding.. can't imagine you see the CHC everyday on your way to work!
Cheers

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
srid_a said:
Hi Lakhvinder,
When you stop by at CHC ND on your way to office can you enquire about my 2nd AOR ;-)
Just kidding.. can't imagine you see the CHC everyday on your way to work!
Cheers
Haha...sure srid if CHC guys let me go inside i will ask for ur AOR .....my office is very near to CHC, will start inquiring each day personally once my full docs reach there...lols :D

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
Hi guys!
I have one little problem.Please advice if my sister should notarized he copy of PR card and landing list?

Amadea

Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JUN 10
AOR Received.
7 OCT 10
Med's Request
1 SEP 11
Med's Done....
29 SEP 11
Passport Req..
7 NOV 11
Hi guys!
I have one little problem.Please advice if my sister should notarized he copy of PR card and landing list?
Hi Saida,

Sorry I have not read your previous posts, so if I realized well your sister is currently living in Canada. In this case she should send you a copy of her PR and passport as well. However, she can sand you scanned copy of her already mentioned documents via email and you can print out and submit it with other documents. You do not have to notarize this documents. Any document of your sister which represent her Canadian citizen status is welcome as well as useful.

Best regards in further process...

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
Amadea said:
Hi Saida,

Sorry I have not read your previous posts, so if I realized well your sister is currently living in Canada. In this case she should send you a copy of her PR and passport as well. However, she can sand you scanned copy of her already mentioned documents via email and you can print out and submit it with other documents. You do not have to notarize this documents. Any document of your sister which represent her Canadian citizen status is welcome as well as useful.

Best regards in further process...
Thanks a lot for your reply friend!Yes she is currently living in Canada and got PR resident.She have sent to me COPY of her PR and landing history not notarized.I was worrying that docs not notarized.We are arguing about it now :))))
So are u sure that no need to take them for notarization?

Amadea

Oct 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JUN 10
AOR Received.
7 OCT 10
Med's Request
1 SEP 11
Med's Done....
29 SEP 11
Passport Req..
7 NOV 11
Hi Saida, it is me again :)
Do not worry I am 100% X 100% sure in that, believe me. No need to argue with anyone, I will repeat you do not have to notarize her PR and other documents because they contain all necessary information with your sister's photography and PR number, so they can easily can find and check her in their own system if they wont. Pleas be careful and pay attention to provide clear photography and PR number. It would be excellent if you can provide a color copies of documents. :)

Best wishesssssss... :)

amansingh

Jul 28, 2010
Hi Seniors

Quick Questions regarding full documents to VO

1. Do i need to fill in new forms for updated information(such as my visa status change in US) in NEW forms and send a cover letter along with it

OR
just send a cover letter with older forms

2. Do i need to provide job reference letters for my spouse only even though am the principal applicant

Please Help

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
Amadea said:
Hi Saida, it is me again :)
Do not worry I am 100% X 100% sure in that, believe me. No need to argue with anyone, I will repeat you do not have to notarize her PR and other documents because they contain all necessary information with your sister's photography and PR number, so they can easily can find and check her in their own system if they wont. Pleas be careful and pay attention to provide clear photography and PR number. It would be excellent if you can provide a color copies of documents. :)

Best wishesssssss... :)
THANKS ))))) U know u safed my sister's life :D
+1 from me!