Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
pistachio said:
I think sometimes we should retrospect and put ourselves in the shoes of others. I know you have wished the pre-feb well.

But this is what you said:
" even if till today I feel this news has no single effect in my mental attitude...... there wont be anything, which can stop us going"!!!

Yes, it will not effect us, because our applications has not been slashed, right? We are not suffering apparently, isn't it?

My humble request, let us not resort to such blatant display of "Sigh of relief" when others are suffering! No offence to you, Kavya and hope you take my words in a positive spirit. You never know when the axe will fall on us as well.

Thanks.
Thanks for highlighting me my mistake. I do take my words back.

God bless them and give them the way out of the problem,
Kavya

pistachio

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
AOR Received.
Nov-2010
VISA ISSUED...
The person, "srid_a" was *not* asking to protest. This protest(like Hazare) was suggested by *Kavya*, long back (Kavya, correct me if I am wrong) and srid_a, along with others advised her that "anna hazare" kind of protest will not work in this case, since we are not even Canadian tax-payers! :)
Okay, peace. :)

All the best to all of us.

OHMYGOD said:
i WASN'T QUESTIONING YOUR OPINION

I WAS WRITING FOR THE PERSON WHO SAID LETS PROTEST

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

May I also put some words here concerning the announcement of removing backlog of pre 2008.

In my opinion, this is really NOT the best way to remove the backlogs, CIC is responsible for those who have been waiting and hoping for PR for many years ago, they also should be responsible for those who kept their money freeze (for the sake of settlement fund) from years, hoping something will happen. BUT, to the contrast, CIC have failed to understand the feelings of thousands families, who have been patiently waiting for PR from years.

At this stage, I feel very sad for the pre 2008. This is NOT what we are been looking for.

regards
lamhey (pre june 2010 applicant)

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pistachio said:
The person, "srid_a" was *not* asking to protest. This protest(like Hazare) was suggested by *Kavya*, long back (Kavya, correct me if I am wrong) and srid_a, along with others advised her that "anna hazare" kind of protest will not work in this case, since we are not even Canadian tax-payers! :)
Okay, peace. :)

All the best to all of us.
u r rite pal, its only the BEARER know the pain.
@ kavya,
this is not the time to show people , how mentally strong u r n wat ur plans are;
rather solace ought to be forwarded the ones who suffered.
heights of insenstivity.

hypocryte approach.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
I said sorry,

Read it again. I do apolozie again.

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
I said sorry,

Read it again. I do apolozie again.
never mind, lets stand united n atleast we can assure each other that watever we will say or do shall be for the benifit for all of us
in the due course.
one more thing plz, dont get offended, apology ought to be asked in a humble manner.

god bless all.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
kavya said:
Thanks for highlighting me my mistake. I do take my words back.

God bless them and give them the way out of the problem,
Kavya
This is what I mean.

Niways lets move on for better tomorrow

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
kavya said:
Well, I woke up and first thing I normally do is to switch on my system to get connected to the world.
I read the above all dicussion and I have the following conclusion to say from my side for myself;

a) off course I am much disapointed for those who have been removed from the list and wont have chance to go to Canada. However, Let me tell u, I have many friends who applied in 2003 - 2004 who are already in another countries like USA, Ausi or UK besides their files are still in process. I dont think a person should wait for 8 or 9 years and hang on their lives.

b) The difination here for backlog is pre feb'2008. that means minimum 4 years or before that time persiod. I just want to consider myself for the same, Do I wait for any thing to come up for 4 years without any plan B or C ? No, I have given myself a limit for 2 years max, and thats gonna be compliting by this June. at the same time I am doing good in my plan B and C. So I wont never use the word suffering for myself no matter how hard they want to take decision for me.

c) Yes, I felt it was meant to do because, in an earlier publication, indirectly they mentioned that the becklog are for no use for them. the reason is that they got out of date in terms of skills and job market demand. also it takes more time to process their application because they need updates which is like new application for them. Now that was causing them an extra burdon to work out with the new applicants. So this is what decision been taken.

d) Lastly, no matter how hard they can get to any case or everycase. One should need to hold faith on what they are coming up with, as well when a person initiate anything, has to consider both results all the time and work on positive direction. even if till today I feel this news has no single effect in my mental attitude. and I am wishing all pre june should need to be determined to go to CANADA at any how. I am sure there wont be anything, which can stop us going.

God Bless,
Kavya
Nicely said Kavya,

I agree with you on the point of Plan B. Everybody should have the same in mind while applying for any immigration (not just canada), because nobody knows what will happen with his/her application.

malladikarthik

Dec 5, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 8, 2010
AOR Received.
January 18, 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
May 15, 2012
Med's Request
August 1, 2013
Med's Done....
September 1, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 1, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 30, 2013
LANDED..........
June 4, 2014
News Release – Government of Canada transforms economic immigration program

Ottawa, March 30, 2012 — To create a fast and flexible immigration system that creates jobs and promotes Canada’s long term prosperity, the Government of Canada will eliminate the backlog in the main federal economic immigration program.

“The Federal Skilled Worker Program backlog is a major roadblock to Canada’s ability to respond to rapidly changing labour market needs,” said Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney. “Having to process applications that are as many as eight years out of date reduces our ability to focus on new applicants with skills and talents that our economy needs today.”

As announced in Economic Action Plan 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada is planning to refund fees and return stale applications from nearly all those applicants who applied under the dated criteria in existence before February 27, 2008.

CIC is transforming its suite of economic immigration programs to create a just-in-time system that recruits people with the right skills to meet Canada’s labour market needs, fast tracks their immigration, and gets them working in a period of months, not years. Eliminating the longstanding backlog of FSW applications will allow the Department to focus resources on facilitating the arrival of skilled immigrants who apply under the current eligibility criteria.

Under proposed legislation, CIC will close the files of FSW applicants who applied before February 27, 2008, and for whom an immigration officer has not made a decision based on selection criteria by March 29, 2012. This is expected to affect around 280,000 applicants, including their dependants. CIC will begin the process of returning the full amount of fees paid to the Department by these affected FSW applicants. For those who have passed the selection criteria stage – approximately 20,000 people – CIC will continue processing their applications until they are approved for entry into Canada or not.

Over the last decade, the number of FSW applications received has greatly exceeded the space available within the Immigration Levels Plan each year, resulting in long processing times and an increasing inventory. Under the 2008 Action Plan for Faster Immigration, CIC began to limit intake to priority occupations. The Department added caps to the number of new applications in 2010. As a result of these efforts, CIC has reduced the pre-2008 backlog by more than 50 percent, and the overall FSW inventory by over 25 percent. However, without further action, some FSW applicants might have to wait until 2017 for a decision.

“It’s unreasonable to keep applicants waiting for another five years,” said Minister Kenney. “It’s also a far cry from the nimble and responsive immigration system Canada needs to remain a destination of choice.”

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
This is the news what we have to learn that Canadian Government is not interested in inviting people in fact but they are doing drama and misguide us to submit files so they can get Huge Amount of APPLICATION FEES and they will return it to 99% and accept only 1% for immigration they only show wrong immigration figures after all who know how many of us will get PR... If I am wrong we might have got PR till now.. only few candidates got it while most of us are still waiting for their answers.its Shame to their country. Now even I will get VISA I will teach them some lesson I can..We have be liability of their govt. after reaching there.....

lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi
please read it carefully...it is about pre feb2008 cases not MI-I.

The Government of Canada announced on 29 March 2012 a plan to reduce the backlog of Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications by returning all applications and government fees submitted prior to 27 February 2008. This will amount to a total of almost 300,000 returned applications, as well as approximately $130 million in refunded government processing fees.
Approximately 160,000 FSW applications, submitted after 28 February 2008, will remain in queue for processing.

http://www.cicnews.com/

This is really a very sad news for backlog applicants.

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paritosh said:
This is the news what we have to learn that Canadian Government is not interested in inviting people in fact but they are doing drama and misguide us to submit files so they can get Huge Amount of APPLICATION FEES and they will return it to 99% and accept only 1% for immigration they only show wrong immigration figures after all who know how many of us will get PR... If I am wrong we might have got PR till now.. only few candidates got it while most of us are still waiting for their answers.its Shame to their country. Now even I will get VISA I will teach them some lesson I can..We have be liability of their govt. after reaching there.....
buddy, I can well understand ur situation, but being negative wont yield any fruitful results.
god bless u.

SSAKAL

Aug 31, 2010
what a sad approach

paritosh said:

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Bhaji

Tusi canada paunch kay vee Forum tay Pargat Hunday Ho

welcome Ji welcome

SSAKAL said:
what a sad approach

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
OHMYGOD said:
Bhaji

Tusi canada paunch kay vee Forum tay Pargat Hunday Ho

welcome Ji welcome
This forum has an international configuration. so please interpret.