Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
kavya said:
Well, I woke up and first thing I normally do is to switch on my system to get connected to the world.
I read the above all dicussion and I have the following conclusion to say from my side for myself;

a) off course I am much disapointed for those who have been removed from the list and wont have chance to go to Canada. However, Let me tell u, I have many friends who applied in 2003 - 2004 who are already in another countries like USA, Ausi or UK besides their files are still in process. I dont think a person should wait for 8 or 9 years and hang on their lives.

b) The difination here for backlog is pre feb'2008. that means minimum 4 years or before that time persiod. I just want to consider myself for the same, Do I wait for any thing to come up for 4 years without any plan B or C ? No, I have given myself a limit for 2 years max, and thats gonna be compliting by this June. at the same time I am doing good in my plan B and C. So I wont never use the word suffering for myself no matter how hard they want to take decision for me.

c) Yes, I felt it was meant to do because, in an earlier publication, indirectly they mentioned that the becklog are for no use for them. the reason is that they got out of date in terms of skills and job market demand. also it takes more time to process their application because they need updates which is like new application for them. Now that was causing them an extra burdon to work out with the new applicants. So this is what decision been taken.

d) Lastly, no matter how hard they can get to any case or everycase. One should need to hold faith on what they are coming up with, as well when a person initiate anything, has to consider both results all the time and work on positive direction. even if till today I feel this news has no single effect in my mental attitude. and I am wishing all pre june should need to be determined to go to CANADA at any how. I am sure there wont be anything, which can stop us going.

God Bless,
Kavya
Nice thoughts Kavya.

That should be the approach one must have.

+1

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Kavya /Lakhwinder

Nice approach But there are many people

who are Living Their Plan "A"

and Canada was there Plan "B" to Plan "Z" ,

feel sorry for pre 8 applicants and nervous on Point what if

lakhvinder.kaur said:
Nice thoughts Kavya.

That should be the approach one must have.

+1

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
destinationBC said:
Kavya /Lakhwinder

Nice approach But there are many people

who are Living Their Plan "A"

and Canada was there Plan "B" to Plan "Z" ,

feel sorry for pre 8 applicants and nervous on Point what if
I unerstand that dear,

We wish them very good luck from our side for their life either home country or wishing for them to get another chance to go to another country. Infact, those who are still in 29 NOC can still apply, as CIC is going to refund them money. Thats all we can thing for such situation. I know It could be anyone from us tomorrow. at the same time fact remains same at the end of the day.

God Bless,
Kavya

Dhillon1471

Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/03/2010 CIO Sydney
Doc's Request.
18/05/2010 by CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
23/09/2010 by NDVO
File Transfer...
27/05/2010 to NDVO
Med's Request
15/11/2012
Med's Done....
23/11/2012, DM 19/02/2013
Passport Req..
15/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2013 PPT Recvd on 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
Planning for May 2013
kavya said:
I unerstand that dear,

We wish them very good luck from our side for their life either home country or wishing for them to get another chance to go to another country. Infact, those who are still in 29 NOC can still apply, as CIC is going to refund them money. Thats all we can thing for such situation. I know It could be anyone from us tomorrow. at the same time fact remains same at the end of the day.

God Bless,
Kavya
Sad news is a sad news. Although many were presuing their plan B, C ... but they definately had a Canadian Dream and believe me it hurts when your dream cannot be achived.
I had applied in Jan-2004 then in Mar-2010 as plan B and tomo if they do the same with pre jun 2010 cases also
Well I am not being negative...

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Dhillon1471 said:
Sad news is a sad news. Although many were presuing their plan B, C ... but they definately had a Canadian Dream and believe me it hurts when your dream cannot be achived.
I had applied in Jan-2004 then in Mar-2010 as plan B and tomo if they do the same with pre jun 2010 cases also
Well I am not being negative...
You are right,

At the same time that tomorrow cant come that early. They have applied one rule yesterday and now for next one they need to give time for a year or so. So, by that time lot of things can change.

God Bless,
Kavya

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
If I remember correctly, few months back you wanted all the visa applicants to unite and protest against the delay in processing. You may have even applied for student visa to avoid the delays of MI-1.

But now you are saying, 2 years wait is OK but people should not wait for 4years. May be true but I think you would have asked all of us to unite and protest if we are in Pre-2008 group..

kavya said:
Well, I woke up and first thing I normally do is to switch on my system to get connected to the world.
I read the above all dicussion and I have the following conclusion to say from my side for myself;

a) off course I am much disapointed for those who have been removed from the list and wont have chance to go to Canada. However, Let me tell u, I have many friends who applied in 2003 - 2004 who are already in another countries like USA, Ausi or UK besides their files are still in process. I dont think a person should wait for 8 or 9 years and hang on their lives.

b) The difination here for backlog is pre feb'2008. that means minimum 4 years or before that time persiod. I just want to consider myself for the same, Do I wait for any thing to come up for 4 years without any plan B or C ? No, I have given myself a limit for 2 years max, and thats gonna be compliting by this June. at the same time I am doing good in my plan B and C. So I wont never use the word suffering for myself no matter how hard they want to take decision for me.

c) Yes, I felt it was meant to do because, in an earlier publication, indirectly they mentioned that the becklog are for no use for them. the reason is that they got out of date in terms of skills and job market demand. also it takes more time to process their application because they need updates which is like new application for them. Now that was causing them an extra burdon to work out with the new applicants. So this is what decision been taken.

d) Lastly, no matter how hard they can get to any case or everycase. One should need to hold faith on what they are coming up with, as well when a person initiate anything, has to consider both results all the time and work on positive direction. even if till today I feel this news has no single effect in my mental attitude. and I am wishing all pre june should need to be determined to go to CANADA at any how. I am sure there wont be anything, which can stop us going.

God Bless,
Kavya

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
srid_a said:
If I remember correctly, few months back you wanted all the visa applicants to unite and protest against the delay in processing. You may have even applied for student visa to avoid the delays of MI-1.

But now you are saying, 2 years wait is OK but people should not wait for 4years. May be true but I think you would have asked all of us to unite and protest if we are in Pre-2008 group..
You are absolutely right. Life gets change in all ways. Because, Today I can see the hope by having IP with date so go till this June is ok for me. Because I waited so long till now. and this June I am completing waiting period of 2 years. the time when I wrote that post I had no hope to wait for further. If I find no movement in my file which has IP with date by June, I wont be reliable for this process. I have lot mroe than to just wait for something which we dont know when we will get.

God Bless,
Kavya

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
HOW DOES THE NEW SCENARIO EFFECT THE SPEED AT WHICH POST 2008 APPLICANTS FILES ARE PROCESSED

WILL IT HAVE ANY EFFECT AT ALL

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF MI 1 APPLICANTS FACING THE SAME SITUATION IF OUR CASES ARE NOT FINALIZED SOON

APPREHENSIONS BY DESTINATION BC LAST WEEK SEEM TO BE COMING TRUE

PLEASE SHARE VIEWS

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
srid_a said:

And also a lot from this forum adviced me not to take that stupid step at that stage. So, I was convinced not to do that ahead.

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
I DONT WANT TO BE ANNA HAZARE WILL SETTLE FOR A VISA ;D ;D

kavya said:
And also a lot from this forum adviced me not to take that stupid step at that stage. So, I was convinced not to do that ahead.

truthseeker4pr

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
I do have my plan B and C. My application is not affected by this decision but my sister who is pre Feb 2008 case will be suffered and my plan A (which include my sister's family and my brother's family with my family in canada) will be at risk. I am just showing the human side of the matter. So, I am realy disappointed.

kavya said:

God Bless,
Kavya

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
OHMYGOD said:
I DONT WANT TO BE ANNA HAZARE WILL SETTLE FOR A VISA ;D ;D
No body is here to do that. It was a thought which came up in my head at a time when I was much frustrated to wait. Nothing to laugh abt,,

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
truthseeker4pr said:
I do have my plan B and C. My application is not affected by this decision but my sister who is pre Feb 2008 case will be suffered and my plan A (which include my sister's family and my brother's family with my family in canada) will be at risk. I am just showing the human side of the matter. So, I am realy disappointed.
I am really sorry. If any of my words hurt you or your family. I was trying to make something more healthy then the thread gets in deep shock. Hope you will find a way out of it.

God Bless,
Kavya

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
i WASN'T QUESTIONING YOUR OPINION

I WAS WRITING FOR THE PERSON WHO SAID LETS PROTEST

kavya said:
No body is here to do that. It was a thought which came up in my head at a time when I was much frustrated to wait. Nothing to laugh abt,,

pistachio

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
AOR Received.
Nov-2010
VISA ISSUED...
I think sometimes we should retrospect and put ourselves in the shoes of others. I know you have wished the pre-feb well.

But this is what you said:
" even if till today I feel this news has no single effect in my mental attitude...... there wont be anything, which can stop us going"!!!

Yes, it will not effect us, because our applications has not been slashed, right? We are not suffering apparently, isn't it?

My humble request, let us not resort to such blatant display of "Sigh of relief" when others are suffering! No offence to you, Kavya and hope you take my words in a positive spirit. You never know when the axe will fall on us as well.

Thanks.

kavya said:

God Bless,
Kavya