thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
http://www.youtube.com/user/OuinoLanguages?v=D_VPKbVwu9M&feature=pyv

try this It is of great help for my kid

kavya said:
Put my name down. Infact, I would love to start french very soon, If any click around...

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have downloaded the trial infact. merci.

finally the ice has been broken, u know, I had been thinkin for an age to start learning but just cudnt initiate and finally its done today.

HERE I AM THIS IS ME, THERE IS NOWHERE ON EARTH I RATHER BE, ITS A NEW WORLD, ITS A NEW START............YAHOO.

NOW NO ONE CAN STOP ME LEARNING FRENCH, YAHOOO... ;D
HAPPY LEARNING, FELLA MEMBERS.

MERCI.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
starme said:
I have downloaded the trial infact. merci.

finally the ice has been broken, u know, I had been thinkin for an age to start learning but just cudnt initiate and finally its done today.

HERE I AM THIS IS ME, THERE IS NOWHERE ON EARTH I RATHER BE, ITS A NEW WORLD, ITS A NEW START............YAHOO.

NOW NO ONE CAN STOP ME LEARNING FRENCH, YAHOOO... ;D
HAPPY LEARNING, FELLA MEMBERS.

MERCI.
Very very good determination as well initiation, Keep going. We will follow for French Learning,

God Bless,
Kavya

paritosh

Jan 12, 2010
HI Sorry for the same. I have also put my file in June 25, 2010 and I have observed that people who applied under 38 NOC list are getting rejection but it limits to 9 occupation such as 0111 and 1111 and other which were eliminated from the NOC List. They have given us prior approval so they can keep our money with them and use it for their economical growth. They will return the same money after getting the same from other members.
I dont know what will happen with the other candidates. No one will get help from GOD but we can get help from CHC only.
their positive policy is required.

Paritosh

kavya said:
Well, I have no comment for the same. We are here for positivity at the same time I haven't got any news for rejection for 4131. It dont work like just one NOC. Its because may be me or u are from 4131, we like to know more abt same NOC applicants. However, there are rejection and selection work for all NOC's. If a person gets rejection, they must need to give reason. If they fail to give valid reson, we can always apeal for it. What

Thats what I believe.

God Bless,
Kavya

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
paritosh said:
HI Sorry for the same. I have also put my file in June 25, 2010 and I have observed that people who applied under 38 NOC list are getting rejection but it limits to 9 occupation such as 0111 and 1111 and other which were eliminated from the NOC List. They have given us prior approval so they can keep our money with them and use it for their economical growth. They will return the same money after getting the same from other members.
I dont know what will happen with the other candidates. No one will get help from GOD but we can get help from CHC only.
their positive policy is required.

Paritosh
:(

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
Hi Pal,
cribbing wont do, alrite?
its nothing to do with FATE, or GOD.
its change of policy(canadian internal policies), look people here wont accept few hard facts. thatz y i have
stopped writing abt rejections. everyone wants to bear false notion they are sooner or later gonna sail thru
irrespective of the present scenario.

no body is tryin understand the cic is under tremendous pressure to clear the log.
one more imp thing i wud like to mention here is that they will do it cleanly.

"CLEANLY"(emphasized) , I wud write abt that at a later stage.

moral of the story is "gather urself from different scattered pieces and look forward"
DONT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET, :p , ha ha ha, eggs i like a lot.
take it easy.

Philips1172

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Bad news friends
Government of Canada decided to return all the applications submitted before M1. Sorry for all the friends who are in this category and hope same will not happen for pending cases of M1 applicants.

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Philips1172 said:
Bad news friends
Government of Canada decided to return all the applications submitted before M1. Sorry for all the friends who are in this category and hope same will not happen for pending cases of M1 applicants.
please read this.
http://www.cicnews.com/
n read my previous post as well, was I not sayin the say thing, nobody was keen to believe, now see.

@kavya: its gud that: being positive BUT extremely dangerous for one who denies facts.

I hope u all r smart enf to understand wat i meant.

what abt my OBSERVATION.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
starme said:
please read this.
n read my previous post as well, was I not sayin the say thing, nobody was keen to believe, now see.

@ kavya: its gud that: being positive BUT extremely dangerous for one who denies facts.

I hope u all r smart enf to understand wat i meant.

what abt my OBSERVATION.
Hi
please read it carefully...it is about pre feb2008 cases not MI-I.

The Government of Canada announced on 29 March 2012 a plan to reduce the backlog of Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications by returning all applications and government fees submitted prior to 27 February 2008. This will amount to a total of almost 300,000 returned applications, as well as approximately $130 million in refunded government processing fees.
Approximately 160,000 FSW applications, submitted after 28 February 2008, will remain in queue for processing.

This is really a very sad news for backlog applicants.

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnt mind it but its a bit selfish on ur part to mention that its abt pre feb 2008, we already know that.
watz the point mentioning that EXPLICITLY.

at the same time, we sudnt curse CIC as well, i have seen many ppl who are cursing the minister for this,
its a change in their internal policy, they havent asked us to immigrate to canada n they can change
the rules any time they wish.

at the same I feel pity for the people who will be removed.

one more request to all : PLZ RISE ABOVE SELF : think as if you are the sufferer.

god bless.

lakhvinder.kaur said:
Hi
please read it carefully...it is about pre feb2008 cases not MI-I.

The Government of Canada announced on 29 March 2012 a plan to reduce the backlog of Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications by returning all applications and government fees submitted prior to 27 February 2008. This will amount to a total of almost 300,000 returned applications, as well as approximately $130 million in refunded government processing fees.
Approximately 160,000 FSW applications, submitted after 28 February 2008, will remain in queue for processing.

This is really a very sad news for backlog applicants.

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
source:- http://canadianimmigrant.ca/news-and-views/300000-skilled-worker-applications-are-being-eliminated
Shortly after the Economic Action Plan 2012 was announced, Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney spoke to media on the several immigration policy changes that come into act in the next several weeks, including elimination of 300,000 immigration applications.

“All the applications in the skilled worker category that we received prior to February 28, 2007 will be returned. That will reduce the backlog from 420,000 to 160,000,” he said, adding the application fees will be refunded in the following months.

In response to a question from the Canadian Immigrant, Kenney said some 20,000 applications received during the period between 2001-2008 have been partially processed and depending on how far along the process the application is, it may be assessed or returned.

While he blamed the previous Liberal government for creating the backlog and being unfair to skilled category applicants as well as Canada, he avoided responding to the question on his government being unfair to those applicants who had waited as long as 11 years in queue.

According to Minister Kenney, the new system is created “to making our immigration system truly fast and flexible in a way that will sustain Canada's economic growth” and “make Canadian economy better and wealthier.”

Other important changes to immigration system featured in the Economic Action Plan 2012 are:* Realign the Temporary Foreign Worker Program to better meet labour market demands.

* Support further improvements to foreign credential recognition and identify the next set of target occupations beyond 2012.
* Move to an increasingly fast and flexible immigration system where priority focus is on meeting Canada's labour market needs.
* Return applications and fees to certain federal skilled worker applicants who have been waiting for processing to be completed.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
starme said:
dnt mind it but its a bit selfish on ur part to mention that its abt pre feb 2008, we already know that.
watz the point mentioning that EXPLICITLY.

at the same time, we sudnt curse CIC as well, i have seen many ppl who are cursing the minister for this,
its a change in their internal policy, they havent asked us to immigrate to canada n they can change
the rules any time they wish.

at the same I feel pity for the people who will be removed.

one more request to all : PLZ RISE ABOVE SELF : think as if you are the sufferer.

god bless.
You misunderstood me, this is indeed a very sad news. I was just trying to clarify that it is about pre fab cases but it doesn't mean that I am being insensitive towards backlog cases. I truly feel badly for them.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
The Canadian Federal Government announced a plan to help immigrants convert their foreign credentials to Canadian standards.

Human Resources Minister Diane Finley revealed an $18-million pilot project which will assist Canadian immigrants to help pay for training, licensing exams and skills development. Ms. Finley explained that it can be difficult and expensive for foreign workers to get their credentials recognized in Canada. According to the minister, there are currently too many Canadians with international training holding jobs in Canada far below their abilities due to difficulties in getting credentials recognized.

The financial support will not be directly into the hands of the immigrants but will be managed by community resource groups in Vancouver, Saskatchewan and Ontario.

Also present at the announcement, Immigration Minister Jason Kenney said "Too many of the licensing bodies have created procedures for accessing foreign credentials that are just too bureaucratic, too time-consuming and often unfair. All we are asking is that licensing bodies give newcomers a fair shot in a reasonable amount of time". 20 percent of Canadian immigrants prefer to work in licensed professions like dentistry, law and medicine, Kenney said.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Well, I woke up and first thing I normally do is to switch on my system to get connected to the world.
I read the above all dicussion and I have the following conclusion to say from my side for myself;

a) off course I am much disapointed for those who have been removed from the list and wont have chance to go to Canada. However, Let me tell u, I have many friends who applied in 2003 - 2004 who are already in another countries like USA, Ausi or UK besides their files are still in process. I dont think a person should wait for 8 or 9 years and hang on their lives.

b) The difination here for backlog is pre feb'2008. that means minimum 4 years or before that time persiod. I just want to consider myself for the same, Do I wait for any thing to come up for 4 years without any plan B or C ? No, I have given myself a limit for 2 years max, and thats gonna be compliting by this June. at the same time I am doing good in my plan B and C. So I wont never use the word suffering for myself no matter how hard they want to take decision for me.

c) Yes, I felt it was meant to do because, in an earlier publication, indirectly they mentioned that the becklog are for no use for them. the reason is that they got out of date in terms of skills and job market demand. also it takes more time to process their application because they need updates which is like new application for them. Now that was causing them an extra burdon to work out with the new applicants. So this is what decision been taken.

d) Lastly, no matter how hard they can get to any case or everycase. One should need to hold faith on what they are coming up with, as well when a person initiate anything, has to consider both results all the time and work on positive direction. even if till today I feel this news has no single effect in my mental attitude. and I am wishing all pre june should need to be determined to go to CANADA at any how. I am sure there wont be anything, which can stop us going.

God Bless,
Kavya