AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Is any one who got DM this week have dependents/spouse with your application ?

Curios cos I am July first week applicant with spouse

Himmatist

Jun 29, 2014
Hello Hakikiikanada,

You were right. I checked my ECAS status, and it does say DM.

Being prositve, waiting to get PPR. Would you know how long it normally takes between DM and PPR?

Thank you !

H.

rockypoint

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
PEI - Charlottetown
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received Ghost Email; if indeed that's what it is.
It stated "your application has been updated" but there is no changes anywhere.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Himmatist said:
Hello Hakikiikanada,

You were right. I checked my ECAS status, and it does say DM.

Being prositve, waiting to get PPR. Would you know how long it normally takes between DM and PPR?

Thank you !

H.
hey congrats...whats your AOR date? and which category ?

jmcana

Oct 23, 2015
Hi all! DM today :)

ITA: April 9 - FSW Inland (LMIA-Spouse-Canadian baby-TEF-CELPIP-EE 1070 pts)
AOR: June 8
Ecas In Process: Jun 19
Meds Passed & bg check in progress (MYCIC): Jul 1
Request GCMS notes: Oct 1
Ecas DM: Oct 23
PPR: ??

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
dukhi said:
Have all June AOR applicants got DM? Am i the only one left :(
No news yet? :(

Hang in there its so frustrating I know..

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was expecting DM after the ghost email, but they asked for FBI PCC which was missing originally. I hope to get another ghost email soon for DM..

Himmatist

Jun 29, 2014
Hi Guys,

I got ghost email on Oct 22, DM on Oct 23 morning and PPR Oct 23 Evening. ITA was Apr 10 and Jun 07 AOR, Inland FSW.

Here is a little situation I am sharing, and would appreciate if someone can provide feedback.

My wife is expecting a baby and it's due on Nov 06. We are in Canada since last 4 years on study / work permit, and this baby will have a Canadian citizenship by birth.

I have been given 30 days to provide any updates on family / marriage / jobs etc, and to submit the passports.

What should be my next step - A / B / C / ? :

A. There is no new addition to my family yet, technically. So, I send my passports to CIC. I will inform that a baby is due in November, and provide updated proof of funds showing additional member will be taken care of. If they decide to ask after reciept of my letter and passports, I can send baby's birth certificate (if baby is born while they are procssing visas).

B. I wait for baby to arrive, then get baby's birth certificate, and update them about baby's birth, plus send the passports and updated proof of funds.

C. I just send them the passports for applicants, without mentioning the baby at all. After all, as of today, there has been no change in my family status,...and since baby will anyway be not on the Permanent Residence application (being a Canadian citizen)...there should be no need to inform.

Additional Information: We disclosed to the doctor at time of immigration medicals. Hopefully, he should have made that note on the report he sent to CIC.

I will be truly grateful to members for their feedback.

Thank you.

H.

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Himmatist said:
Hi Guys,

I got ghost email on Oct 22, DM on Oct 23 morning and PPR Oct 23 Evening. ITA was Apr 10 and Jun 07 AOR, Inland FSW.

Here is a little situation I am sharing, and would appreciate if someone can provide feedback.

My wife is expecting a baby and it's due on Nov 06. We are in Canada since last 4 years on study / work permit, and this baby will have a Canadian citizenship by birth.

I have been given 30 days to provide any updates on family / marriage / jobs etc, and to submit the passports.

What should be my next step - A / B / C / ? :

A. There is no new addition to my family yet, technically. So, I send my passports to CIC. I will inform that a baby is due in November, and provide updated proof of funds showing additional member will be taken care of. If they decide to ask after reciept of my letter and passports, I can send baby's birth certificate (if baby is born while they are procssing visas).

B. I wait for baby to arrive, then get baby's birth certificate, and update them about baby's birth, plus send the passports and updated proof of funds.

C. I just send them the passports for applicants, without mentioning the baby at all. After all, as of today, there has been no change in my family status,...and since baby will anyway be not on the Permanent Residence application (being a Canadian citizen)...there should be no need to inform.

Additional Information: We disclosed to the doctor at time of immigration medicals. Hopefully, he should have made that note on the report he sent to CIC.

I will be truly grateful to members for their feedback.

Thank you.

H.
Congrats on the PPR and more importantly the baby!!

I would vote A or C,

The baby will be canadian anyway and excluded from the application, and basically has no implications on your application.

Good luck!