+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE AOR receivers, CONNECT HERE!

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
i got the email from my lawyer :) :D :D :D :D :D wohooo so happy
Congrats dukhi! Looks like no more June FSW AORers left so they will hopefully clear July backlog by the end of the month and start August and September in January.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Canadaistheway said:
Congrats dukhi! Looks like no more June FSW AORers left so they will hopefully clear July backlog by the end of the month and start August and September in January.
Yes, hopefully...i guess we were wrong that they have gone to sleep with refugees ...

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
Yes, hopefully...i guess we were wrong that they have gone to sleep with refugees ...
I am still not convinced that they have not transferred at least some if not significant part of their resources.
Check out this recent parliament standoff where McCallum professionally avoids the question by saying:
"..no people [agents] have been displaced from other REFUGEES. There will be no impact on THEIR entries." watch from 00:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvxwEVA9JA

PR_Can_IMM

Aug 5, 2015
Those who all got COPR could give no. of days CIC took to issue COPR... it looks like no one posted it....

I am july applicant, received PPR on 24 Dec, PP received by CIC on 30th dec... I have to travel to india by end of this month... it would be helpful for me to book tickets...