+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<<< June AOR 2023 Thread >>>>>>>>>>

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Unusual question but, when submitting your applications did you guys upload your ECA and IELTS report? Some people upload them with their degrees, others don't since they are not requested (Other than trf # and ECA #)
Better to upload both in education section.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Unusual question but, when submitting your applications did you guys upload your ECA and IELTS report? Some people upload them with their degrees, others don't since they are not requested (Other than trf # and ECA #)
Yes, the format I followed was ECA + degree + IELTS in the education and language pdf. Let me check my convo with the lawyer, I remember him suggesting me that I upload the degrees too otherwise IRCC would return my application as incomplete (I'll check this assumption though and confirm).

payal bhavsar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2023
check this link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents.html

also check this information which is mentioned by ircc ( https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html )
Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
  • A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date.

SareenaShah

May 10, 2023
I have a question! I am in land applicant! I have submitted my application on June 30! I had my medical, UCI updated on July 5th and even biometric got updated. But I read here - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2023-removal-exemption-biometrics.html, that we are supposed to take biometric even if its already taken. The expiry date for same is 2032.

i am still not able to create tracker account.

kindly suggest what steps should I take.

jdoe28015

Aug 25, 2020
Hi everyone, I submitted my PR application and received the AOR since June 9th. My UCI is still CANxx.. It seems like most people with a later AOR has gotten some form of update. Is anyone else still waiting to pass R10 completeness ? I’m a FSW Inland applicant. Thanks.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi everyone, I submitted my PR application and received the AOR since June 9th. My UCI is still CANxx.. It seems like most people with a later AOR has gotten some form of update. Is anyone else still waiting to pass R10 completeness ? I’m a FSW Inland applicant. Thanks.
For inland applicants, since it is on IRCC to link your old UCI/Medicals/etc - they appear to give a slow R10 pass (even when you most likely are already R10 pass).

Reactions: SRP4693

Jovids

Apr 26, 2019
You should call them.

Deep Quar

Mar 26, 2019
Yes, that's right. The AOR is the acknowledgement of receipt, and it is the first official document that you will receive from IRCC. It will include your application number, which you will need to use to track the progress of your application.

The UCIXXX number is your Unique Client Identifier, and it is used to track your application in the IRCC system. It is not always updated immediately, so you may need to wait a few days before it appears in your GCKey account.

I understand that you may be concerned about having done an upfront medical exam when you were exempt from doing one. However, I do not think that this will be a problem. IRCC will be able to see that you were exempt from the medical exam, and they will not penalize you for having done one.

I would recommend that you wait a few days and then contact IRCC to let them know that you have done an upfront medical exam when you were exempt from doing one. They will be able to advise you on how to proceed.

I hope this information is helpful.
Actually I have UCI nbr on 17 june and my agent is not providing GCkey access. M trying to track my application but ther are saying that the file is not in their system. What should I do to know the status?

SRP4693

May 27, 2021
Even I'm in the same situation, AOR - June 2nd, inland CEC applicant

Lora160623

Jul 4, 2023
Just in case it helps someone.

I applied on June 16th, did not pay biometric fees because there was no such option. The system told me Medical passed and biometrics from 2019 appeared in profile on June 27th. Yesterday, July 6th, I received a request letter from them to pay biometrics fees. There were instructions in the letter how to do it. We payed it on the same day and uploaded a receipt to the required documents section. Today there was an updated in the profile:

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
In biometrics still: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

So now I am waiting for a biometrics letter.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

I applied on June 16th, did not pay biometric fees because there was no such option. The system told me Medical passed and biometrics from 2019 appeared in profile on June 27th. Yesterday, July 6th, I received a request letter from them to pay biometrics fees. There were instructions in the letter how to do it. We payed it on the same day and uploaded a receipt to the required documents section. Today there was an updated in the profile:

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
In biometrics still: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Thats good to hear. your example is going to very helpful for those in similar situation. Best Luck !

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I compiled all completion certificate, transcript, ECA, IELTS in one PDF and submitted under education with cover page. No ADR.

SareenaShah

May 10, 2023

Thanks!! I am in a similar boat as you, I applied on 30th June and my older biometric is shown in my profile. Do let us know when u get the biometric letter to better understand the timeline.

flofield

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Hi all, wondering if anyone received update on their tracker yesterday showing extension of their medical date.
My medical has already been passed earlier but yesterday I saw another update showing medical date extended to July 2024.

FSW(Inland)

AOR June 06