+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Linda_G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Finally in IP2 today. Was in IP1 since 19th of July. Status never went to Not Applicable (or I must have missed it; checked yesterday though).
Fantastic @immigrate87!! :D
Im sure you will get PPR soon now.
I saw on immitracker that we have very similar timelines, so seeing you move to IP2 gives me hope that maybe my file has not been forgotten somewhere in the Ottawa offices...

kumarusa

Jul 13, 2017
Got my GOLDEN EMAIL today morning guys!! Thanks all for your help and support. I pray everyone gets it soon!!
Wowooo!!! Congratulations!!

I am 19 Jul APR and stuck at NDVO. Likely from 24Aug, changed to IP2 that day.
I ordered GCMS 10 days ago.

Can you tell when did you move to NDVO and was there any communication with NDVO at all..?
Everyday I am trying to understand what can I do to get some information or move further...

Please help me to understand if you can... thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: pam13

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Also received the "Ready for Visa" mail this morning. After spending what felt like forever IP1, I got the mail after only 1 day in IP2. Good luck to you all!
Congratulations!! Can you share your timeline and visa office?

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Also received the "Ready for Visa" mail this morning. After spending what felt like forever IP1, I got the mail after only 1 day in IP2. Good luck to you all!

Congratulations immigrate 87 :):):D:D

Reactions: immigrate87

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
Welcome to NDVO. Not to break your heart but, I have been there since 9th August. IP2. And they don't even have to do any additional BG checks for me as my file was approved for RFV and sent to Delhi from Ottawa. Delhi just has to send me the email. But, waiting. :p

On the other hand there have been people who have received PPR's within a week of moving to Delhi.
Didn't took too long after this post.:)

Reactions: gurik

HusainS

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
Bombay
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
AOR Received.
17-06-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Congrats @HusainS!!!
Could you please share your time line, visa office and stream?
Thank you. :) My timeline is in my signature. :)

Wowooo!!! Congratulations!!

I am 19 Jul APR and stuck at NDVO. Likely from 24Aug, changed to IP2 that day.
I ordered GCMS 10 days ago.

Can you tell when did you move to NDVO and was there any communication with NDVO at all..?
Everyday I am trying to understand what can I do to get some information or move further...

Please help me to understand if you can... thanks.
Thank you. :) My office was Ottawa. Upon reading my GCMS notes I thought I had moved to Delhi. But, it seems not. I received my email from Ottawa. And Delhi is just for stamping.

Also received the "Ready for Visa" mail this morning. After spending what felt like forever in IP1, I got the mail after only 1 day in IP2. Good luck to you all!
Congrats. :D

Congrats HusainS!!!
Thank you. :)

Didn't took too long after this post.:)
Maybe I just broke the jinx. hehe.

shan1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Hi Members,

My AOR is of Jun 30
MP Aug 15
NA Sometime first week Sep

I need your suggestion. I have changed my job last week, moved to different company. Do I need to update this to CIC? Is there any way that I can check with CIC? My file is in Ottawa CPC.
Thank You

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
I have got update...Here is the time line of my application.

June 23 AOR, CEC-Inland.

Medical Passed: August 16

Additional Document Request: 31 August ---Additional Documents Submitted: 03 September

BG: From "we are processing your application" to "Not Applicable" on 03 September [Hint: Therefore we are processing your background check does not mean you are in IP2 stage at all, when I passed the medical test, my BG check was "we are processing....]

12 October: BG CHECK: Not Applicable to We are processing your BG. Additional Documents: We do not need additional documents.

On Average, how many days after I should receive PPR letter please?
Thanks,

beckham05

Nov 22, 2016
Hello guys, A quick question.

I'm CEC-inland applicant, June 19th AOR, Meds passed - Aug 19th. I didn't track BG or any other status.
Current BG status: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I visited the UK for less than 30 days in August. My question is since I was out of Canada AFTER my AOR, do I need to update my travel history?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!