+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
hi,

BIG Congratulations for PPR :).
Can someone please reply on the following questions?
So as you got the PPR, you will be now sending the Passports to Visa office for Stamping, and after you get you passport back, Do you get option to choose a Date for Landing to Canada or CIC will give you one?

Thanks.
@RoseDB We choose the date to land but it should be before the medical gets expired. Hope that helps.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Reactions: dnlmuk87

dnlmuk87

Sep 18, 2017
Hi Guys - My BG status is in NA since 20th July so out of curiosity i wrote a mail for status check . below is the revert .

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Furthermore, we can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hi Guys - My BG status is in NA since 20th July so out of curiosity i wrote a mail for status check . below is the revert .

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Furthermore, we can confirm that your file is currently located at a visa office outside Canada.
I called them this morning & they basically said the same to me.... they dont give too much away

neophile

Aug 24, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-06
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed 10-07
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Q: At the time of receipt of PPR email, do they change status from IP to something like Passport Port request sent ??????

wolfman10

Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys! I was requested my Schedule A request after 3.5 months.
I was refused US visa and Canadian multiple entry visa. I wrote that in my application. I am still not sure why I was refused Canadian multiple entry visa as I applied from within Canada
My application says background check is processing. Can someone please advise if this is normal?

It has now been around 120 days ( AOR June 2nd 2017)since I submitted my application through CEC
Please advise.

Thank you in advance

Benzene

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
@andy108
AOR: 28 June, 2017
Hey all,
I got an email from CIC that I was asked to renew my passport (expiry date of current one is 19 Jan, 2018)!
Does it mean I am close to PPR?
Thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
@andy108
AOR: 28 June, 2017
Hey all,
I got an email from CIC that I was asked to renew my passport (expiry date of current one is 19 Jan, 2018)!
Does it mean I am close to PPR?
Thanks
I would say that most likely yes than no, I can recall only one case (in the group) similar to yours and the guy got a PPR after submission of a new passport relatively quickly.