+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Benzene

Star Member
Oct 2, 2017
I would say that most likely yes than no, I can recall only one case (in the group) similar to yours and the guy got a PPR after submission of a new passport relatively quickly.
Thanks andy108,
Do you remember how long it took in that case after submitting the new passport?

Aisha22

Jul 17, 2017
So I finally got my US police certificate and submitted it after getting extensions. My eAOR is June 23rd. So would the time for my processing start now or have they already started evaluating the application?

Shikleo

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi,
I am a BCPNP inland applicant
AOR – july 20 2017 ( linked my application to my GCkey account )

Following is the Status / application details shown in my GCkey account.

Review of Eligibility – we are reviewing wheather you met the Eligibility requirement.
Review of Medical Results – if we need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
BC – we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

I am Still Waiting for Med Request

My question is regarding my Med Request when am I likely to receive one ?
Also what’s the general time trend to get PPR after receiving AOR for BCPNP inland applicants.

Thank you for your help.

manin1979

Sep 19, 2017
Today I got a call from IRCC Immigration officer

He asked me about my education details, address stayed in Canada, travel history for my job, total Employment history,Roles and responsibilities so many things in details I cant even remember.

My NOC code is 2174 which is Interactive media program developer in canada, I have got my WP filed by my employer with role as Test Automation Lead NOC 2174.

He even asked me that I test application not a developer..

Is this normal or am I in trouble?

I am super worried. My application is being processed at Etobicoke

I did not get any mail till now neither update in my CIC account :(

Please suggest if it happened with anyone.
Hello AKS@1987 did you get any update on your file

Oct 5, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Please add me

Shikleo

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for June AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day
Add Me thank you

Linda_G

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys!

I've got PPR email today!
My BGS had been in NA for almost 3 months and only yesterday it changed to IP2.
Still can not believe it!

Congrats @MarinCa!!!
I also have a June AOR and have been stuck at NA2 for just under 3months now - slowly loosing my mind waiting for an update!
News like yours gives me hope again.:D
May I ask, do you know which visa office processed your file?