June AOR 2017

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received PPR while I was on vacation last week!!! My full time line for everyone's reference is below.

ITA
19/04/2017
AOR 23/06/2017
Meds Passed 18/07/2017
IP1 18/07/2017
NA2 22/08/2017
IP2 23/08/2017
PPR 23/08/2017

There has been no change to my CIC account after IP2, the only notification I received was the PPR e-mail itself.

Congrats!! I’m in the same boat! AOR June 8.

rpk_sngh

Jul 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
I just got PPR this evening! My background check is still in progress. Please see my timeline on my signature! Thank you, guys. I hope you guys receive the golden email soon!
Are you an inland applicant?

I am an FSWO with AOR of june 8 still stuck in IP2 for 18 days

Omotola2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
I received PPR while I was on vacation last week!!! My full time line for everyone's reference is below.

ITA
19/04/2017
AOR 23/06/2017
Meds Passed 18/07/2017
IP1 18/07/2017
NA2 22/08/2017
IP2 23/08/2017
PPR 23/08/2017

There has been no change to my CIC account after IP2, the only notification I received was the PPR e-mail itself.
Your visa office pls?

Dave2017

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

Finally got the golden email.

But for some reason it isnt updated in MyCIC account.

The email I received came with the subject <<Ready for Visa>> as below:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports

• VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india) or in Nepal (www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nepal) and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

• Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

• Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
  • There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
  • We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs

Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

And a few more pages.

Guys, is this really a PPR? Initially I became excited but now tab tensed. Please reply

Reactions: Wandering Mind

honeybee08

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
There are two different things. Application status remains in process until we complete stamping.

Regarding BG status - It will go through different stages and let me try to make it clear to you to avoid any further confusion.

Prior to March 7, CIC used to maintain the below BG status.
1. Not needed at this time (NN)
2. Not Started (NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

After March 7, they paraphase the above status as follows.

1. Not Applicable (NA) ( Old Status :: NN)
2. Next to step to conduct BG Check (NBG) (Old Status : NS)
3. In Progress (IP)

People in the threads are using the above status interchangeably. So, don't get confused.

Now as far as BG process is concerned, it will go through the below trends. I'm using new status words for your reference.

Trend 1: NA -> IP -> NA -> IP
Trend 2: NA -> NBG-> NA-> IP

Some people who are submitting RCMP along with eAPR follows Trend 2 and rest Trend 1. I may not be 100% accurate. But this is what I noticed for CEC Inlanders.
Once the applicant at IP(2), he can expect PPR anytime soon.

Regarding at what stage BG will change??

STAGE 1:: After we submit our application, the BG status would be NA and it will be there until we see a change in Medical status (Passed).

STAGE 2:: After medical update is done, then agent at CIO will change our BG to IP or NBG. Then, he will start R10 check, Criminal checks.

STAGE 3:: After the above checks are done, then he will change BG to NA and our file moved to next stage for Eligibility assessment (A11.2) . Once he/she feels that we are meeting the Eligibility then he/she will provide his/her recommendation to Visa Officer and initiate the Security Clearance. At this point only our file will be moved from CIO to CPC.

STAGE 4:: Officer at Local Visa Office (LVO) will review the recommendation, Security clearance reports. Once he/she satisfies then he/she will approve the recommendation. Then our BG will be changed to IP again. This is where PPR(Passport Request) mails triggered to applicants.
When I sent an email inquiring on visa office handling my application, I was advised it is already at local VO. But a day after, I called to ask for the status and was told that Criminality passed, Eligibility and security review has Not started yet. This is really confusing. Do they send the file to local VO once they have reviewed eligibility?

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
When I sent an email inquiring on visa office handling my application, I was advised it is already at local VO. But a day after, I called to ask for the status and was told that Criminality passed, Eligibility and security review has Not started yet. This is really confusing. Do they send the file to local VO once they have reviewed eligibility?

what is the process to know visa office