+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
It was 35 days in NA2 for me. I hope they dont take it long for PPR after IP2.

This wait is killing me already.
Have patience my friend, it will be coming soon now. last step.:)
File is approved already most likely.

axolotl

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
This morning my BG changed to the following.

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Yesterday it was still the IP1 message "We will send you a message when we start your background check". There was never an NA between the two or maybe I missed it. Also, I have not received any message or email.

Omotola2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Hello guys, I called the IRCC and was told my "primary processing office is Sydney and Secondary processing office is Ottawa". Pls what does this mean

samuel2j

Aug 15, 2017
Hey guys,

I always used to read your valuable comments. Immigration trackers are a fabulous creation, always trust a statistical point of view being from actuarial background. I believe, they could be updated to reflect current trends by giving suitable weights based on probability.

Didn't track my application much, however, believe, my timeline could provide some insight to Inland applicants.

Stream: FSW Inland
AOR: June18, 2017
Meds: July 14
PPR: Aug 14

Good luck to everybody!
Cheers
Congrats on your PPR.

Please what was you CRS score, what NOC code did you apply under and how many years of work experience did you put on your profile.

My timeline is similar and I also applied as an FSW Inland but my application has been on NA2 since July 19.

Thanks.

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Hi Pam, yes it must be very disappointing to see PPRs left and right and not see any updates in yours.
Is there any change in additional documents status?
Which is the Visa office? Ottawa or CIO?
CIO is slow. I suggest you call them and order GCMS as well.
If you are from india call them anytime between 6 PM and 7.30 PM Indian time, maybe call today as well.
Ask the agent specifically for eligibility check? be very polite and humble, maybe start by asking for Visa Office and then slowly ask about eligibility check, whether its started or not or passed etc.? Be crafty and very polite. You will have to get the details out of them.
Use this number- 1-613-944-4000.
First you will hear the automated response, after that choose an option to talk to an agent, it generally goes 111112 till automated response, listen carefully and chose an option to talk to an agent. At the hours i mentioned above wait time is less and if call is not through once try back to back, you will be successful in 2-3 tries.
Don't bother about your consultant, its your file and you have very right to know information.
you can order GCMS also without any need of consultant, go to getgcms.com.

Hi Kiran K ... Thanks for reply & suggestion ;)
No change in additional documents status o_O
No Idea which is my visa office because i haven't called yet .....o_O
Will Call...As Suggested:)
Hopefully get positive news soon ..:D:D:D
Thanks once again :):)

Reactions: KiranK

avminto

Jun 8, 2017
My status changed to IP2 on Aug 10. In this forum i read that PPR's are being issued in batches. Does anyone has idea about how those batches are decided?

In which batch my application will be picked?

I see that people are waiting in IP2 sine Aug beginning as well.

The estimator predicts my date as 16th Aug based on average times.
Mine is exactly same timeline. Awaiting for PPR. Goodluck

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello guys, I called the IRCC and was told my "primary processing office is Sydney and Secondary processing office is Ottawa". Pls what does this mean
You must be a CEC applicant. it means for first few checks file will be processed at CIO and then transferred to ottawa office for final checks.

mosibasad

Apr 25, 2017
Hi,

I have never been in Canada but I have been requested for RCMP Criminal Record Check from Canada.. Anyone familiar with tthis check? Please advice.
Thanks

ComedyGeek

Jun 15, 2015
This is strange really, file is not shipped off to Ottawa till R10 is passed at CIO. This is some mistake for sure.
Hello @KiranK and everyone else!

I have a specific question, is this real? If our file is in Ottawa, it means that we have passed the R10?

Here's a small summary of our case:

AOR: 05/06/2017
Meds Passed: 06/07/2017
Additional document requested on: 06/07/2017 (PPC of our country of residence --> Colombia)
Nothing has happened ever since. :(
I've sent them an email to inquire about our visa office because the PPC's we requested here in Colombia are not sent directly to us, they are sent to the Canadian Embassy in Bogota and they are supposed to forward them, but I'm not really sure that's how it works.

My question is, do you think we already passed the r10 check because their email stated that our documents are being processed in Ottawa "as per regulatory timeline"? If so, is our timeline normal? I know our case is somewhat different. We're Venezuelans living in Colombia, and that may be what's delaying the whole procedure. We also have a one-year old child and some travel history. Maybe that's delaying the whole process?

From what I've gathered here, our profile is in IP1 because the BG check hasn't even started yet.

Please shed some light and hopefully good news for us, I think I've aged 10 years in the last couple of weeks just thinking about this =/

Reactions: KiranK

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Hmmmm since you have already e-mailed them twice, I suggest you wait for few days my friend, and call again next week.
CIC is known to make mistakes, i really hope the mistake was in the agents response here and not in your updates.
What is your additional doc status?
Did you received Ip1 update also?
We do not need additional documents.
I received IP1 with medical passed, it lasted for almost 5 days ,and ended up when Additional document was uploaded

monish88

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Hi there,
Thanks for all the help and good work going around.
Got my AOR on June 3, 2017.
Medical is showing as passed.
Applied under FSW express entry. (Iam currently working in Canada under PGWP work permit)
PPR not yet received. any one with similar experience?
Have a great day ahead!

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
We do not need additional documents.
I received IP1 with medical passed, it lasted for almost 5 days ,and ended up when Additional document was uploaded
There can never be all so many wrong updates, the agent is definitely mistaken here. Yes CIC can send 1-2 updates incorrect at times rarely but not the not the entire processing updates!
Call them again next week, maybe you get some sensible agent.
Also you are not from US anyhow? i am assuming you are not.

Reactions: AFUA2017

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello @KiranK and everyone else!

I have a specific question, is this real? If our file is in Ottawa, it means that we have passed the R10?

Here's a small summary of our case:

AOR: 05/06/2017
Meds Passed: 06/07/2017
Additional document requested on: 06/07/2017 (PPC of our country of residence --> Colombia)
Nothing has happened ever since. :(
I've sent them an email to inquire about our visa office because the PPC's we requested here in Colombia are not sent directly to us, they are sent to the Canadian Embassy in Bogota and they are supposed to forward them, but I'm not really sure that's how it works.

My question is, do you think we already passed the r10 check because their email stated that our documents are being processed in Ottawa "as per regulatory timeline"? If so, is our timeline normal? I know our case is somewhat different. We're Venezuelans living in Colombia, and that may be what's delaying the whole procedure. We also have a one-year old child and some travel history. Maybe that's delaying the whole process?

From what I've gathered here, our profile is in IP1 because the BG check hasn't even started yet.

Please shed some light and hopefully good news for us, I think I've aged 10 years in the last couple of weeks just thinking about this =/
Hi dear if you are not applying under CEC and file is at Ottawa most likely you passed R10 and criminality check is going on hence the IP1 status, when criminality is passed mostly IP1 changes to NA then. Hope this helps.

Reactions: ComedyGeek