+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

kennylord

Jun 8, 2017
Please everyone. I am June AOR and just got my Medicals passed and background check in progress. However,IRCC requested that I contact WES because they were unable to verify my ECA report on WES website and that I didn't apply under the FSWP application.

I contacted WES through there website,but to no avail. Therefore I decided to pay additional fees via there website in order to get another copy of my report sent directly to IRCC.

Is there anyone in this room with similar experience and how did they sail through ?

Last edited:

gurusamy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
hi, what is the process? we are going to Bangalore VFS for submitting my husband's passport.
Take a copy of PPR mail and passports and check whether they have facility to take photo for COPR or not? mostly they would be having.
In Chennai VFS , that facility is available.

If you are taking the photo for COPR, check the instruction and specification of the COPR photograph.

I would suggest , better go with VFS in case VFS bangalore has the facility. They charge moderate only.

Take enough cash as they do not accept any card payment.

Main applicant should go.

That is it.

Reactions: SPV

harinderpal

May 25, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
hii @KiranK mine is aor-21june , waiting at NA2 since july 17 , what should i do to alleviate the panic attacks :p:p:p:p:p
my file is at CPC-ottawa though :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KiranK

gurusamy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Please everyone. I am June AOR and just got my Medicals passed and background check in progress. However,IRCC requested that I contact WES because they were unable to verify my ECA report on WES website and that I didn't apply under the FSWP application.

I contacted WES through there website,but to no avail. Therefore I decided to pay additional fees via there website in order to get another copy of my report sent directly to IRCC.

Is there anyone in this room with similar experience and how did they sail through ?
was your ECA assessed early in 2014 ? check whether you ECA reference number has suffix as IMM. ECA from 2015 , i guess , has the suffix of IMM.
if your ECA does not has the IMM suffix, that may be cause.

You can order duplicate copy by paying some 30 CAD and soft copy of ECA with IMM suffixed with existing reference number.
I did the same for my case but i did that before submitting the application.

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Thanks for reaching out. My background status is also NA
Statistically, the next step would be getting "in progress" in background section it might take some time (a few weeks) or might happen soon. There isn't really a way to predict, the sooner it happens, the better

mocomb

Aug 7, 2017
Hi @Vizz05, I have also applied from UAE but do not have frequent access to profile as key is with consultant.
Have mailed CPC Ottawa to check Visa office, awaiting reply. Do you know your visa office??
HI,
not Indian but UAE resident and I have been waiting since the 8th of July (medical passed + Background check = NA), my office visa office is in Ottawa. not sure if IP1 or IP2.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
hii @KiranK mine is aor-21june , waiting at NA2 since july 17 , what should i do to alleviate the panic attacks :p:p:p:p:p
my file is at CPC-ottawa though :)
Nothing to worry, 30-40 days in NA2 is common at ottawa also.
Still if you wish you can call and ask them. "whether you have passed eligibility or not", this will help eliminate the panic;):D

Reactions: harinderpal

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@Kiran K wish me luck too.. looks like if you predict things it comes true.. it did for me when I went IP2.. anxiously waiting for 9 days now for PPR.. since August 2nd.
@KiranK Told ya mate. Finest dope dealer around :D
Hhahahhahahhahahha, you guys humble me so much! Though I hope it comes true too, nothing great then spreading happiness around:):)

You have all my best wishes my friend, I hope the next PPR storm brings your golden e-mail and you drown happily:D:D.
Friday (Canadian) is a good day, CIC is known to release PPRs , let's hope for the best. Otherwise next week will be yours dear:):)

Last edited:
Reactions: Richakeyur

immigrate87

May 3, 2017
Hhahahhahahhahahha, you guys humble me so much! Though I hope it comes true too, nothing great then spreading happiness around:):)

You have all my best wishes my friend, I hope the next PPR storm brings your golden e-mail and you drown happily:D:D.
Saturday is a good day, CIC is known to release PPRs , let's hope for the best. Otherwise next will be yours dear:):)
They work on the weekends?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK @andy108

Guys desperately need your advise urgently.

FSW-O from India
I received ITA on April 13th.
AOR - June 20th
Meds passed - July 14th
IP1 - didnt notice
NA - July 15th

It has been stuck there forever. My question is not regarding PR visa.

My question is regarding student visa. I also have an application for student visa. I did this after consulting with lawyers and university of Toronto where I am going in September. They said that since PR processing takes around 4-6 months, I should apply for a student visa. The problem is my student visa final decision section says "Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalise your application. Check your message below for details." It has been 2-3 days since this was updated but I do not see the message below with details.

I have applied from India.

Is there an email ID that I can write with this issue. I am running out of time as I have blocked my tickets for August 29th, I have a condition to my admission that I should present my degree certificate in person by September 1st. Please help!!

FYI - my husband who is accompanying me received his final decision the same day as me - approved and message below is visible for him.
First of all Congratulations to you on study visa!!!
You have to send you PP vis nearest VFS now. I do not have any experience with study visa but if you applied through a consultant most likely they must have received an e-mail with instruction, contact them.
Talk to your consultant ASAp before e-mailing them, maybe they have given their e-mail.

BTW UToronto is great, what course you going for?

Reactions: SPV

Tee_man

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Its day 35 with BGC at NA2 today for me!! Called IRCC a couple of days ago, and was told my application is still at CIO NS!! I really need some cheering news to lift my spirit!!:(o_O

Mar 9, 2016
@Kiran K
How you dear..
when are you planning to move to your dream destination.

Finally i moved to another waiting stage....

AOR 19 June
MEP 12 July
IP1 12 July
NA 2 15 July
IP 2 5 Aug

Review of additional docs says - we do not need additional docs.
Review of Eligibility says - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
"you the luck charm....perdict my ppr as well" ;);):D:D lol

Reactions: KiranK