+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Viver23

Aug 10, 2017
Hello All- My AOR date is 30-June-2017. Please add me to whatssapp group.
Medical passed on July 19th. Can someone let me know the next steps and timelines.
This is for FSW.

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hi All. What's going on with CEC applications in June 2017? seems too slow in getting the medical update. Did this happen just for June 2017 applications or same happened in prior months? Any idea? Thanks.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Hi All. What's going on with CEC applications in June 2017? seems too slow in getting the medical update. Did this happen just for June 2017 applications or same happened in prior months? Any idea? Thanks.
No one really knows exactly why but CEC applicants have been bumped from priority processing in recent months (since May-June). Earlier in the year, CEC applicants were being processed fully in 1-3 month periods from the time they receive AOR - PPR. However, FSWO applicants are now being processed very very fast.

Medicals are being passed 1 month or less after AOR for FSW category while CEC is taking 2-3 months now.There is one case where someone got PPR within 17 days of their AOR in FSW category.

Not sure why the switch but hopefully CIC will pick up the pace with CEC- Inland/Outland applicants soon. Someone attributed the slow down for CECs to the international student rush for September where Visa Officers have been assigned to process student visas. I'm hoping that is accurate and they return to CEC processing in by September.

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Hello All- My AOR date is 30-June-2017. Please add me to whatssapp group.
Medical passed on July 19th. Can someone let me know the next steps and timelines.
This is for FSW.
Hi, I'am 26th of June AOR medical passed on July 18th, my background is at NA, what is your background status?

Reactions: Viver23

DIENNG

Aug 11, 2017
Hi all, my first ever post on this forum although I have been on this numerous times before. Firstly I would like to express my sincere appreciation to those who share their timelines and their experiences with their application. Your contribution is highly appreciated and definitely helpful. I find most of the comments spot on so this forum has definitely delivered in that sense. Secondly I would like to share my timeline below for your reference:

ITA (CRS 436): April 4
AOR: June 20
Medical passed & request for documents (PCC) and IP1: Jul 19
NA: missed
IP2:
PPR: Aug 11

My status remains "We are processing..." aka IP2 but PPR has been sent to me.

That's it everyone. I hope each and everyone of you will be receiving your "golden email" too so we can begin to look forward to planning our challenging yet exciting adventure ahead.

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Hi all, my first ever post on this forum although I have been on this numerous times before. Firstly I would like to express my sincere appreciation to those who share their timelines and their experiences with their application. Your contribution is highly appreciated and definitely helpful. I find most of the comments spot on so this forum has definitely delivered in that sense. Secondly I would like to share my timeline below for your reference:

ITA (CRS 436): April 4
AOR: June 20
Medical passed & request for documents (PCC) and IP1: Jul 19
NA: missed
IP2:
PPR: Aug 11

My status remains "We are processing..." aka IP2 but PPR has been sent to me.

That's it everyone. I hope each and everyone of you will be receiving your "golden email" too so we can begin to look forward to planning our challenging yet exciting adventure ahead.

FSW Category?

guddu86

Aug 10, 2017
HI guys I have not been an active participant here but this forums positivity really helped me to get through the process..and finally I got PPR mail yesterday and it was such a bliss :)...Now about my timeline , I don't have specific details of each update as the control was with my consultant and he told me to wait atleast 2 months from the submission of my application. When after 64 days since submission a asked him to send the screenshot of my account ,then I realised I was already in IP2 stage.Therefore I don't know when I cleared IP1 or medical pass etc.But any way here are the few details I know about
CRS:-442
date of ITA:- 1/03/2017
date of submission :- 30/05/2017
date of AOR:- not sure
date of medical:- not sure
date of IP2:- 04/08/2017(not certain when it changed but last time before PPR checked)
date of PPR:-10/08/2017
Category:- FSW-O

I hope god will bless all other waiting with PPR soon..

Reactions: KiranK

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
No one really knows exactly why but CEC applicants have been bumped from priority processing in recent months (since May-June). Earlier in the year, CEC applicants were being processed fully in 1-3 month periods from the time they receive AOR - PPR. However, FSWO applicants are now being processed very very fast.

Medicals are being passed 1 month or less after AOR for FSW category while CEC is taking 2-3 months now.There is one case where someone got PPR within 17 days of their AOR in FSW category.

Not sure why the switch but hopefully CIC will pick up the pace with CEC- Inland/Outland applicants soon. Someone attributed the slow down for CECs to the international student rush for September where Visa Officers have been assigned to process student visas. I'm hoping that is accurate and they return to CEC processing in by September.
Thanks for your complete answer. Could you please clarify me where the applications for FSW and CEC are processed? I did not get this point that Visa officers are busy with student visas. If they are busy, why they can process FSW but not CEC?

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for your complete answer. Could you please clarify me where the applications for FSW and CEC are processed? I did not get this point that Visa officers are busy with student visas. If they are busy, why they can process FSW but not CEC?
That I am not sure of.... I will have to enquire

shagunsangwan

Jul 11, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
Yes, I will study as PR. Already informed university and been assured by them that as soon as I inform them about PR, they will restructure my fees. But that is not my question. The message with instructions to send the passport to VFS is not there in my account yet. Without this message, i cannot send passport to VFS. :(
Ohh ... That's strange
Call them and ask
Thats the only thing you could do right now

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017

Richakeyur

Jul 28, 2017
Japan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2017
AOR Received.
26-06-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
17/08/2017
@Kiran K wish me luck too.. looks like if you predict things it comes true.. it did for me when I went IP2.. anxiously waiting for 9 days now for PPR.. since August 2nd.

Reactions: KiranK

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Something weird just happened. I got the message medicals passed this monrning. Now is back to : you do not need medicals exams. We will let you know if that changes.

Any thoughts why this happened?