+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

Rety

Apr 1, 2016
Did you see it from the GCMS notes? IP2 is often issued when they are done with the eligibility check. You can try to call CIC to confirm your current status.
I called cic and person told me that background check is going on but eligibility not started yet .

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Ohh don't worry about that, it is misleading at times. it predicted my medicals on 22nd july, i got PPR on 21st:D.
It takes into account many averages and sometimes quick timelines and hence can be inaccurate at times. Currently CIC is delaying PPRs for already approved files also at ottawa office, so don't worry 15-20 days is the new normal.
So delays post IP2 are normal nowadays mate?

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Guys my eligibility is not yet started . Do you think it's normal with AOR 13 June medical passed 10 July current status we are processing the background check but eligibility still not started .
Not started on myCIC or you have just spoken to theM?

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Its the a11.2 check where a case analyst reviews all documents you provided and issues a recommendation to the visa officer like (recommended pass). Usually happens at NA2 stage.
Thanks; so by necessity if I am at IP2 stage, I should be eligible already; However, my eligiblity review shows "we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements".

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Thanks; so by necessity if I am at IP2 stage, I should be eligible already; However, my eligiblity review shows "we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements".
This will never change till you get your ppr lol. Remember that info on your mycic account is not accurate and does not reflect exactly whats been done. All you need to check mainly is medicall pass, and BCG status. For some applicants even BCG status sometimes never changes till ppr

Reactions: shagunsangwan

haiderm

May 10, 2017
guys,

my BGC first changed to your application is in progress

then not applicable

now, background check is in progress

Am i at Ip1 or Ip2