+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June AOR 2017

mageshjohny

Aug 1, 2017
Stuck on NA2 since July 7

This is what the status looks like

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Even I am on NA2 since 7th July

immigrate87

May 3, 2017
Question about the MyImmiTracker. My current background check status is: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". I am pretty sure it was "Not Applicable" before, but not 100%. What should I select in the "BGS Last Change Status"? "In Progress (1)"? And is this IP1? Thanks.

triptishergill

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Question about the MyImmiTracker. My current background check status is: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". I am pretty sure it was "Not Applicable" before, but not 100%. What should I select in the "BGS Last Change Status"? "In Progress (1)"? And is this IP1? Thanks.

ip1

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I am checking all my mails regularly (even spam).Never thought of calling them,does they tell you the status on call?
Yes they do, but I think you wait at least 15-20 days in IP2 before calling, most likely your file is already approved. So you can relax my friend.:)
Wait few days and PPR will be there:)

Reactions: triptishergill

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Stuck on NA2 since July 7

This is what the status looks like

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
20-30 days in NA is normal, don't worry.
Have you tried finding out your visa office?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Ok,where should I email them I think my file is at cpc ,Ottawa?I have heard that emails are sent via Ottawa not the LVO.
Your file is at Ottawa most likely, LVOs are not so quick in updates, you are going at great speed.
Still if you wish you can e-mail them to know your Visa Office, here's the e-mail and format-

Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Best regards

Reactions: triptishergill

triptishergill

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Your file is at Ottawa most likely, LVOs are not so quick in updates, you are going at great speed.
Still if you wish you can e-mail them to know your Visa Office, here's the e-mail and format-

Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

Best regards
Thanks for the info,I think its ok to wait few more days :)

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Answer is IP1 for both questions

snow884

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-06-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
LANDED..........
12-09-2019
Anybody else waiting for PPR for more than 8 days after IP2 ?

Isnt it supposed to be super-quick after IP2 ?

Reactions: gurusamy