+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 30 - Vancouver answer disccusion thread [listening]

immrcaar

Jun 30, 2018
The website says 12AM AEDT(Australian Eastern daylight saving time). Does anybody have their results yet?

Jul 12, 2018
The result is out.. I'm very surprised because my reading was good and most of the answers here match with everyone, I still got a 6.5 in reading im very surprised.

Jul 12, 2018
can anyone else share their result? I'm super surprised that all my reading answers match the one in the discussion thread and I still got a 6.5 in reading.

Pavithra26

Jun 14, 2018
I took the exam in US I really dont know how they have marked my papers.. since I got a 7.5 in listening, even if I get 8 in reading, my CLB will still remain 8 .For CLB 9 8 in listening is a must!
Ya i know. No other option than reappearing fr exam. This was my 4th attempt. My writing score going down with each attempt by .5.

Jul 12, 2018
Can you pls share ur writing essay if u hve writen during practic fr me to get idea wat tey r expecting. If u dont mind can i send it to me via email. It vl b helpful fr me fr nxt atmpt
I was asked to write a letter to the manager of a movie theater and to write about the environment.
Frankly speaking, I never practiced writing. But few things I put in the essay are:
fake facts, census, researches, and reports. So like saying 30% people of so and so felt that this and that. I give arguments from both sides and lots of examples. Also, in general, quoting things from random sources that so and so survey mentioned this and that. Sorry I dont have any written essays as of now..

Reactions: Pavithra26