+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 30 - Vancouver answer disccusion thread [listening]

Anraj29

Jun 30, 2018
Fair enough!! Do you remember your reading answers by any chance? I felt more confident in the reading section than the listening but did better in the listening part. Try to see if it is worth paying $165 for nothing.
I remember few:
Ants section:
south america
tannin
digestive
small chambers :queen
100th size: soldiers.

mohit c

Jun 30, 2018
I took the exam in US I really dont know how they have marked my papers.. since I got a 7.5 in listening, even if I get 8 in reading, my CLB will still remain 8 .For CLB 9 8 in listening is a must!
Hi Geetanjli,

I am in same boat...i also need 8 in listening..rest all are fine...So wats the plan ...giving again? I feel if i can make a group study plan, then it will work...obviously we all cant meet but we can share info. What do you say?

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
I haven't got my results from IDP yet , anybody have the same issue ??? I'm not typing details wrong as is the second time i took test with IDP

mayple

Star Member
Dec 30, 2017
L8 - R9 - W7 - S9

I had messed up listening and was not expecting over 7/7.5. But writing seemed to have pulled me down, which I expected to be the least of my worries. Thinking of going for a re-evaluation for writing.

Those who are re-taking in Canada (from US or elsewhere), how do you manage timing the speaking portion? The testing center forced me to pay $80 to "re-schedule" the speaking portion, despite the fact that I had requested speaking to be the same day or the day prior to the main exam, since I was flying in for the exam.

Last edited: