May 12, 2018
Victoria
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
I think it was GBK8422

Does anyone remember if he had difficulty motivating the children or linking practice/theory...? What was the correct answer?

Some of my answers include:
Panel
Flower
Fountain
Kids all had same teacher
Carbon
Quigley
12 not at this age or older (this would be considered adult ticket)
Food
Error
Return (flights)
BGK8422 if I remember it right...

Acacia plant was near the road...
The second plant was Garage?
The last one was ‘E’ back of house against fence I think...

Reactions: immrcaar

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
I remember the questions about flights.

Children need less "______"
It would be 4 "____" flights

In the other topic,
Students have in common:
-comming from the same school (my choice)

The 2 investigations have differences in:
Conclusions (my choice)

Streets get cooler with "wind"
Food
Return

Students have in common - I wrote same teacher
Conclusions was also my choice
for Street I wasn't making notes but just remembered hearing 'Shade' - got it wrong

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Does anyone remember if he had difficulty motivating the children or linking practice/theory...? What was the correct answer?

Some of my answers include:
Panel
Flower
Fountain
Kids all had same teacher
Carbon
Quigley
12 not at this age or older (this would be considered adult ticket)
Food
Error
Return (flights)
BGK8422 if I remember it right...

Acacia plant was near the road...
The second plant was Garage?
The last one was ‘E’ back of house against fence I think...
Where is the answer 'Panel' coming from ? I think the speaker said they installed 'mirrors' which helped in energy production which was a success.. something like that ? Although, 'park' was the answer for what each city would have in the center of it. Rest all, I got same answers as you adding 'shower' to centrally regulated things

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
O by the way, I always scored 8-9 in Ielts listening but it was a complete failure for me today. By far the hardest and most frustrating listening test ever. Share more answers please!
What more?? To add to this, at my test center they had to play listening test CD in portable player without external speakers in our room as they had technical difficulties, they were also updating remaining time for all written tests on the Board in class, as the wall clocks weren't working either.. I was like 'seriously ?' We pay so much for exam and wait for so long to book a test and get this.. everyone was so pissed.

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Queens dig the small chamber - medium sized enlarges the chamber / small one cleans the nest / big ones get the leaves / soldiers are 100 times bigger -
Queens dig small chambers, small workers remove trash, medium ones transport leaves, I guess the large ones make burrows wider ? and soldiers are 100 times bigger than tiny ants, other answers were like, Underground, Surface, Tannin, digestive systems, omnivores and I'm sure there weren't any three word answers anywhere in reading.

Sexygracy

Jun 30, 2018
What more?? To add to this, at my test center they had to play listening test CD in portable player without external speakers in our room as they had technical difficulties, they were also updating remaining time for all written tests on the Board in class, as the wall clocks weren't working either.. I was like 'seriously ?' We pay so much for exam and wait for so long to book a test and get this.. everyone was so pissed.
That is horrinle. I am rrally sorry to hear that. I know sometimes this test can be so frustrating and it is true that it is very expensive. Which test center was that? Did you make a complaint after your test?

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
That is horrinle. I am rrally sorry to hear that. I know sometimes this test can be so frustrating and it is true that it is very expensive. Which test center was that? Did you make a complaint after your test?
Yes I did, not sure if the rest of them did.. I'm sure I misheard a couple of answers because when speakers in conversation were speaking in high pitch the CD player would make a buzzing noise.. frustrating really.. it was in Dekalb, IL

Last edited: