+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 30 - Vancouver answer disccusion thread [listening]

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
I had similar answer just plural. I put shades :rolleyes:
I see, not sure if there will be negative marking for Singular vs Plural answers.. something tells me there is.. But I only heard 'Shade' not 's' because she was specifically talking about Orientation and the shade due to that..

Pavithra26

Jun 14, 2018
Some of my listening part answers :
years old
children require less food
Manager

Departure ar 11:45
Driver
Fountain
on each street
Umbrellas shaped like a flower
Wind
to cool down
Park in the middle of the city
Shower with regulated temperature
Children of the same language level
P
rofessor wants students to write down phrases
Different statistics
Ash
for making concrete
Reduce carbon emissions
Acacia in the house (which was not)
Another plant after acacia I put to be in the garage
I wrote one instead of 2. I wrote it only because the question said ______ child. I felt child is singular so i wrote one. It dint say children. Im so scared now

mayple

Star Member
Dec 30, 2017
As a native speaker, I got rear ended by the Canberra and the map based plant related questions. Totally screwed the portions up. All other portions - reading, writing and speaking i think i aced them. I guess I'll have to re-appear

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
As a native speaker, I got rear ended by the Canberra and the map based plant related questions. Totally screwed the portions up. All other portions - reading, writing and speaking i think i aced them. I guess I'll have to re-appear
tricky indeed.. I felt the flow in audio was '1.25x' speed somehow. It just kept going, in fact they'd rather prefer making it tough to keep up with flow may be, so we don't get enough time.

Pavithra26

Jun 14, 2018
tricky indeed.. I felt the flow in audio was '1.25x' speed somehow. It just kept going, in fact they'd rather prefer making it tough to keep up with flow may be, so we don't get enough time.
Reading was easy so they somehow wanted students to re appear. Because of listening score now majority of us will take exam again.

Reactions: jeevinsanju

jessoabr

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Exactly, and I found the accent was pretty strong too and along with the speed destroyed everything