+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 Visitor Visa TRV applicants

abahsa7

Star Member
Jul 26, 2023
If your TRV doesn’t arrive in time, email your professors letting them know and stay updated with your courses. Most quizzes and submissions will be online. Don’t know if it’s still the way it was during covid but a lot of profs were recording lectures. If that’s not the case, request lecture notes by connecting with other students in the courses. Make use of the student forums for particular courses. That way you won’t get kicked out of the courses while you’re waiting on your TRV. Hope this helps!
really hoping it does, but my courses this semester are fully in person, including submissions unfortunately, so I am praying the TRV comes in time otherwise I may be in trouble, but my application started review of eligibility as well as background check pretty quickly (around 3-4 days after applying) so I'm hoping that does something. I heard that means an officer is on your application when that happens not sure how true it is.

SanAnt

Jul 30, 2023
yeah, I really hope you are right about study trvs being a priority (also did you mean for stamping or approving hahahahah), I was a bit late because I had to come to dubai for a medical family emergency and it completely went over my head needing to go back before the previous expiry or even applying earlier. Would officers automatically access your previous applications and see previous approvals?

I see with your biometrics, but did you not have yours previously saved in the system?

similar to you from 2021 Ive had a study permit approved from UAE, which came with a study visa. As well as a study permit which I have renewed in march of this year.
Should be priority for stamping but not sure about approving. You get a unique client identifier (UCI) which I would imagine gives them access to your entire history, previous applications and approvals, although I’m not sure about that one.
As for biometrics… I had never been asked for biometrics earlier except once for the last application. This last application was during covid so all the biometrics offices were closed and I couldn’t do them. The application got approved without the biometrics. So my current application is the first time I’ve been requested for biometrics, I got pure lazy since I’ve been approved so many times without biometrics that I didn’t take it seriously and ended up doing them super late. Still got approved though so I’m good.

SanAnt

Jul 30, 2023
really hoping it does, but my courses this semester are fully in person, including submissions unfortunately, so I am praying the TRV comes in time otherwise I may be in trouble, but my application started review of eligibility as well as background check pretty quickly (around 3-4 days after applying) so I'm hoping that does something. I heard that means an officer is on your application when that happens not sure how true it is.
Really weird that submissions aren’t online.

Sindusara

Mar 27, 2021
does it show visa number on tracker? Also what type of visitor visa what was the purpose?

Lastly is this your first application?
It's visitor visa for my parents. No visa number on tracker. But eligibility completed on June 26. After that no update. It's my first application.

Alice Verma

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Nov 2014 cc charged 21st Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
14th May 2015
Nomination.....
12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
18th Mar 2015
IELTS Request
already sent
File Transfer...
18th Mar 2015
Med's Request
14th May 2015
Med's Done....
18th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7th July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd july 2015
LANDED..........
7th aug 2015 (by gods grace)
Anyone waiting for PPR who applied in June. ? I applied on June 14th still didn't receive the PPR.
trust me!! there was something on that day, i applied on june 14 wed for my dad trv and they confirmed that everything is completed like background check and eligibility ,, IDK what is stopping them?

• Sad
Reactions: Sindusara

Alice Verma

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
14th May 2015
Nomination.....
12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
18th Mar 2015
IELTS Request
already sent
File Transfer...
18th Mar 2015
Med's Request
14th May 2015
Med's Done....
18th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7th July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd july 2015
LANDED..........
this was a visitor visa
purpose was tourism, it is for my mom (I am already in canada)
completely fresh biometrics

hope this helps!
i have same case and i called them and asked my visa office? they said its canada visa office .. i applied in june 14 2023 for my dad's visa visitor, no travel history , first time bio metrics

Alice Verma

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
14th May 2015
Nomination.....
12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
18th Mar 2015
IELTS Request
already sent
File Transfer...
18th Mar 2015
Med's Request
14th May 2015
Med's Done....
18th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7th July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd july 2015
LANDED..........
Anyone waiting for PPR who applied in June. ? I applied on June 14th still didn't receive the PPR.
yes i applied on june 14 for my dad but nothing yet!!

• Sad
Reactions: Sindusara

titiabi

Aug 1, 2023
Anyone here applied for your visitor visa from the UK recently? What is your timeline? I'm a bit intimidated by the estimated processing time of 285 days.

Alice Verma

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
14th May 2015
Nomination.....
12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
18th Mar 2015
IELTS Request
already sent
File Transfer...
18th Mar 2015
Med's Request
14th May 2015
Med's Done....
18th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7th July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd july 2015
LANDED..........
Does it show in your tracker the eligibility is completed? I heard that the tracker is the tool that shows the actual status so want to verify this.
yes tracker says eligibility is completed and background is also completed (i called cic and they confirmed) however tracker doesnt says so. tracker says under process

Namanshukla

Aug 1, 2023
Hey i did applied for my spouce, 13 june. Bio metrics done on 17. No update since then. Should i worry.. they say wait is 28 days ! But there has been no communication.

SJD_99

Jun 27, 2023
I had applied for my father and the timeline was as follows
June 11 - submitted
June 11 - biometrics letter
June 11 - biometrics completed
June 19 - background check
July 26 - Rejected

After submitting an application on the 11 of June and not receiving an update on the portal ever since I lodge an inquiry via web portal. The very next day I got a rejection letter. Does this seem strange? That it was all done within a day? Furthermore, the grounds for refusal do not make sense. Did order GCMS notes though