+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

Tara

Star Member
Jan 15, 2009
Hello Guys, I need some help. The Applicant Forms are all Digital now so no dealing with separate PDFs, For the sponsor 1344 and 5532, I noticed that it mentions "You must download, complete, digitally sign, and upload all the forms you need for your application." How to sign these form digitally? Shall we scan the applicnt and sponsor signatures and then using a PDF edit software place it in the signature box provided? The people who already got AORs, how did you handle it? Thanks in advance.

PR666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Hello Guys, I need some help. The Applicant Forms are all Digital now so no dealing with separate PDFs, For the sponsor 1344 and 5532, I noticed that it mentions "You must download, complete, digitally sign, and upload all the forms you need for your application." How to sign these form digitally? Shall we scan the applicnt and sponsor signatures and then using a PDF edit software place it in the signature box provided? The people who already got AORs, how did you handle it? Thanks in advance.
Simply type the full name, as same as it on the passport

thepanesar

Jan 17, 2020
spousal PR application
File submission: 5 June
AOR : 4 August

What’s next ?? How long it usually takes for next other process

Tnia

Jan 26, 2023
Spousal PR application - Outland
PA: Nigeria, Sponsor: PR
File submission: June 06, 2023
AOR : August 09, 2023
TRV Submission: April 21, 2023
TRV Approval/PPR: July 10, 2023

SeaCT

May 28, 2023
For those who have receive BIL or medical exam request, does it say something on the pr portal or gckey or just email?

m4pleaf

Aug 2, 2023
Just received BIL! Haven't received anything about SA or medical though. Should I expect SA soon, or is it not an indicator for that?

For those who have receive BIL or medical exam request, does it say something on the pr portal or gckey or just email?
PR Portal looks the same to me, for now.

Reactions: SeaCT

Hopealive

Star Member
Nov 24, 2021
Based on the collective experience and the May 24th announcement of Family Reunification program, its best to first apply Spousal PR. Wait for AOR (usually 60 days wait). Then apply for AOR. Wait another 15-20 days, in most cases, and your hubby will have stamped TRV on his passport.

However, it wont hurt to try, only $100 or so. Regardless, tis best to start working on PR application and apply it sooner than later. That should be first priority. And yes...congratulations on the upcoming Wedding!!!
Good advice

pranavrai2808

Apr 20, 2021
HI Everyone

Newly joined this group as found the conversations happening here as helpful.

Firstly, details of my timeline as PA:
PA: INDIA, Sponsor: PR
File submission: June 05, 2023
AOR : August 04, 2023 ( Sponsor got mail with confirmation that CIC has received mail to sponsor member of family)

Query: On 15th of Aug, I received mail to pay biometrics fee as my previous TRV was refused Oct2022 and I thought biometrics would work here in Family class sponsorship. But now I will pay the fees and update them via webform. Should I apply for new TRV which I have read is being by lot of other applicants these days?

TIA

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
HI Everyone

Newly joined this group as found the conversations happening here as helpful.

Firstly, details of my timeline as PA:
PA: INDIA, Sponsor: PR
File submission: June 05, 2023
AOR : August 04, 2023 ( Sponsor got mail with confirmation that CIC has received mail to sponsor member of family)

Query: On 15th of Aug, I received mail to pay biometrics fee as my previous TRV was refused Oct2022 and I thought biometrics would work here in Family class sponsorship. But now I will pay the fees and update them via webform. Should I apply for new TRV which I have read is being by lot of other applicants these days?

TIA
Is biometrics not valid for 10 yrs? If you simply upload the receipt of previous biometric, that would not work?
Since you have received both, AOR and SA, imo you are all set for trv.

Hopealive

Star Member
Nov 24, 2021
Is biometrics not valid for 10 yrs? If you simply upload the receipt of previous biometric, that would not work?
Since you have received both, AOR and SA, imo you are all set for trv.
Before Covid 19, all permanent residence applicants were required to do biometrics irrespective of whether they had done it for temporary residence, but this procedure was suspended due to Covid 19. Now that Covid is over, IRCC has reverted to the previous procedure.

Reactions: pranavrai2808