+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 SPOUSAL PR **OUTLAND** Sponsorship (Online/Paper)

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
question about document approved=True.

I don't see this line when I check the f12 method. Can anyone share a screenshot of what it looks like ?

likhitha

Apr 3, 2019
Yes I see last 4 to 5 documents Complete=True. and first 2 documents, but all other states Complete=null, So can we expect AOR soon ?
Hi Same here. Saw on Tuesday, none of the documents were True. Checked like 5 minutes ago and saw that few documents have turned 'True". :)
I hope we get some update by next week.
@abhishek17 - when did you submit the application?

Last edited:

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Submitted online application on June 13th for my wife. Wife is in Philippines, I'm a Canadian Citizen, residing in Canada. Going to visit her again in September for a couple months. Hopefully we get the AOR soon and can apply for a Visitors Visa for her. If so, I'll stay in the Philippines until we get confirmation of visitors visa and she can travel back with me for awhile. Being apart is very sad for both of us. It's so easy for refugees to enter Canada but so dificult to bring family members here
Chill big boy...you are not alone. This thread is all full of Spousal Outland PR applicants. Everyone is apart from their family and going through more or less similar situation, instead we are helping out each other, in whatever ways we can. Plus, there is a lot good going on - PRs are again being processed faster, PPRs in 7 months generally. Plus there is faster TRV mechanism now for spousal applicants. So much to be thankful about.

If you keep thinking its sad - it may become sad. Learn to be grateful and thankful for what you have. Cuz when its gone, then its no use being sad or angry. Its gone!

Reactions: dmmarkazi

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
No need to be so condescending. Nowhere did I say I wasn't grateful or thankful for anything. I said it's sad being apart from my wife, which is a normal feeling. Everyone here should understand that, as you said. Sorry to express a little bit of emotion. Totally uncalled for in telling me to "Learn to be grateful and thankful". You know nothing about me.
Totally uncalled for berating refugees or anyone who is less fortunate. You also dont know what they are going through and started with your judgements. No need to spread negativity here.

Reactions: dmmarkazi

abhishek17

May 7, 2021
I don't know who is updating the tracker but I have suggested one thing to copy and past the F12 link so all other applicants can access it without going into the other threads. Can admin please look into this so it can help everyone who is new to the process.