Still waiting for L.P.P

Multiple calls to IRCC and GCMS notes later still nothing

Wondering if to cancel app and reapply, change address? E.T.C

Anybody like me here? Or is it just me?

Hope I don't go nuts

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
No update so far, PP in progress, notes say not started yet. Interview done in the first week of Dec-23 and officer told me I will get oath call in two months but nothing so far.
Earlier it was E-Grant DF, then Grant DF and now Grant. I don't know if it is the same location or different.

JGD_C

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
10-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Done....
07-03-1976
Passport Req..
05-09-2017
Had applied for GCMS notes and got it today. It just says pending on prohibitions with a due date of June 2024... Wonder how so late... Everything else checks out fine

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
Had applied for GCMS notes and got it today. It just says pending on prohibitions with a due date of June 2024... Wonder how so late... Everything else checks out fine
Due dates on gcms notes mean nothing wrt when it will actually complete. It might happen earlier or later than that date, as seen with the experience of many members on this forum.

Reactions: mehranjadoon

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
June 8 2023 A0R
August 9 Test
Background verification complete
GU OCT 27
Still waiting for L.P.P

Multiple calls to IRCC and GCMS notes later still nothing

Wondering if to cancel app and reapply, change address? E.T.C

Anybody like me here? Or is it just me?

Hope I don't go nuts
You're not alone in this. My experience mirrors yours exactly. I applied on June 11, completed the background check and test by August 8th, and received an update on October 27th. My file is marked as Egrand DF. The situation has left me extremely upset and frustrated. I've reached out to the MP, contacted IRCC, and requested updates monthly, but still, there's been no progress. My feelings towards IRCC are incredibly negative (trying to talk politely :).

Airam02

Aug 31, 2014
You're not alone in this. My experience mirrors yours exactly. I applied on June 11, completed the background check and test by August 8th, and received an update on October 27th. My file is marked as Egrand DF. The situation has left me extremely upset and frustrated. I've reached out to the MP, contacted IRCC, and requested updates monthly, but still, there's been no progress. My feelings towards IRCC are incredibly negative (trying to talk politely :).
Same last update was oct 27th

moesharif

May 21, 2019
AOR June 10th, 2023
Fingerprints August 9th 2023
Citizenship test Sep 9th
Citizenship test completed Sep 12th
GU October 23rd
Passport copy Jany 11th
LPP completed Feb 18th, 2024
GU Feb 20th, 2024
Oath March 13th
Got the E certificate March 13th

Reactions: mehranjadoon

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
I am also waiting since June 2023, just 2 more months and I will complete a year now. All taxes filed and I have been paying heavy taxes as well. There is a need to revamp the process to make it more transparent and fair for all. As many are updating that some 3rd party is taking long time to finish some process. Why can't IRCC selects some good 3rd party that can work efficiently and finish the job in due time. These 3rd parties are being paid out of our tax money.