+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
I passed my citizenship test this weekend. The tracker hasn’t been updated yet. I found the test a bit tricky and easy at the same time. The questions are really well designed. Discover canada is a must read to pass the test, I listened to its audio file, the history part a few times during my drives to work. I also watched some YouTube videos on Canadian and North American history. They are super interesting. I wasn’t much worried about my knowledge of the geography, government system and politics part but the history of canada.
Is it all multiple choice or there is True or Falls ?

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
I got my citizenship certificate today , thank you everyone for answering questions , best of luck to everyone
Congratulations! A long journey comes to an end for you. When was your ceremony? Do they give you option to select in-person or online ceremony?

I selected a paper certificate option when I submitted my application. Do you know how long it takes after the ceremony to receive the citizenship certificate?

mb580

Mar 30, 2023
Congratulations! A long journey comes to an end for you. When was your ceremony? Do they give you option to select in-person or online ceremony?

I selected a paper certificate option when I submitted my application. Do you know how long it takes after the ceremony to receive the citizenship certificate?
Thank you , my ceremony completed today , for me , they gave online option if I'm unable to attend in-person , I sent them email for online but I didn't get any response until today , so I went to in-person , it's better not to skip or reschedule , it's really difficult to get reply from them. they'll give you paper certificate as soon as oath completed. they already have certificate with your name printed on it, they won't do anything after you reach there.

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Thank you , my ceremony completed today , for me , they gave online option if I'm unable to attend in-person , I sent them email for online but I didn't get any response until today , so I went to in-person , it's better not to skip or reschedule , it's really difficult to get reply from them. they'll give you paper certificate as soon as oath completed. they already have certificate with your name printed on it, they won't do anything after you reach there.
Thanks for your reply. I guess if you select paper citizenship certificate, they invite you to in person ceremony.

Reactions: $Navi$

vaibbhav16

Aug 11, 2023
Please update my records:
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1096
Application: Single
Application sent: June 30th, 2023
Delivered: June 30th, 2023
AOR: July 28th, 2023
In Process Email: Aug 11th, 2023
Background: Aug 15th, 2023
Test invite: Aug 19th, 2023
Test Taken: Aug 25th, 2023
Test Complete: Aug 29th, 2023
Language Skills: In progress
Physical presence: In progress
Prohibitions: In progress
Citizenship ceremony: Not started

dannyrod

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Is anyone on same boat as me?
I gave my Citizenship exam on 21st Aug, window to give exam was 21st Aug-11th Sep.
Its been 8 days now, my tracker still says in-progress.

Graykoala

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I passed my citizenship test this weekend. The tracker hasn’t been updated yet. I found the test a bit tricky and easy at the same time. The questions are really well designed. Discover canada is a must read to pass the test, I listened to its audio file, the history part a few times during my drives to work. I also watched some YouTube videos on Canadian and North American history. They are super interesting. I wasn’t much worried about my knowledge of the geography, government system and politics part but the history of canada.
Citizenship Test shows completed on the tracker now.

Param90

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
My Previous post is not updated.
Can someone please update in the google sheets tracker when possible please? thank you!
Latest update

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1100
Application: Single
Application sent: Jun 12th, 2023
Delivered: Jun 12th, 2023
AOR: Received Jul 20th, 2023
Tracker: Updated to In Progress on Jul 22nd, 2023
Background verification: Complete Aug 9th (Updated in tracker on Aug 11th)
Citizenship test Invite: Aug 11th
Citizenship test: Completed, Aug 28th (Updated in tracker on Aug 30th)
LPP :
In Progress

Reactions: Jalalcananda

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Before test invitation, is it normal for background to be completed, citizenship test not started and LPP all in progress?

Reactions: $Navi$