+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

dannyrod

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hope if someone is in same boat as me. I gave exam on 21 Aug around 10-11pm CST and its still not updated in my tracker. I am in Saskatchewan

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Whew! The citizenship exam and fingerprints are done. I have anxiety, so now I am worrying about needless things (like the fact, I removed and put on my glasses during the exam). So the soon they update it as all completed, the better.

For most people here, it seems that they give an update on validating the citizenship test within a few days. So I am keeping good spirits.

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
yes they will return it. Same happened with me. I submitted passport and health card. Avoid the pr card. Pr card just creates confusion and is not accepted. Their online portal should not even accept it.
I have a question here I applied on paper and have submitted PR Card and Passport as minor's ID. Will that be the same case? and if so how can correct it if I still haven't got the AOR. Also Ontario health cards do not have photo for minors.

Edmundtimi

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hey all, just checking if someone is in the same boat as me. Applied the first week of June, and got AOR on July 14th. However, I haven't gotten any update on the tracker, all the items show as "in progress" and the last update shows July 14th.
It looks like most people who applied after that have received any kind of update so far. It feels like my application is sitting at the bottom of some pile of papers somewhere.

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
We’re on thesame boat. I’m also waiting for updates on the tracker. Although in my case, I just had my updated completed test in the tracker last August 25th. But hoping to see June applicants’ trackers update soon.
My test took place on August 7th, and the tracking was subsequently updated on August 11th. However, it displays the update as of August 9th. The tracker consistently lags behind actual updates by a few days.

Reactions: AnonyKaty

dddimok

Jun 17, 2019
Please update my statistics. It's a third time I post it here, but it's not updated.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1400
Application: Single
Application sent: Jun 19, 2023
Delivered: Jun 19, 2023
AOR: Jul 19, 2023
In process ECAS: Jul 21, 2023
Citizenship test invite: Aug 3, 2023
Background verification completed: Aug 9, 2023
Citizenship test window: Aug 11, 2023 - Aug 31, 23
Citizenship test taken: Aug 18, 2023
Citizenship test completed (tracker): Aug 23, 2023

Cherrypick

Jul 31, 2023
Please update my statistics. It's a third time I post it here, but it's not updated.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1400
Application: Single
Application sent: Jun 19, 2023
Delivered: Jun 19, 2023
AOR: Jul 19, 2023
In process ECAS: Jul 21, 2023
Citizenship test invite: Aug 3, 2023
Background verification completed: Aug 9, 2023
Citizenship test window: Aug 11, 2023 - Aug 31, 23
Citizenship test taken: Aug 18, 2023
Citizenship test completed (tracker): Aug 23, 2023
our timeline is similar. I am now waiting for LLP to turn green. Just saw some posts from facebook that some ppl got interview invitations after the test......is it usual?

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
My AOR was on Jul 31 . BGC completed August 17. Still waiting for test invite. When should I start studying for the citizenship test ?

MaplePandaUK

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Whew! The citizenship exam and fingerprints are done. I have anxiety, so now I am worrying about needless things (like the fact, I removed and put on my glasses during the exam). So the soon they update it as all completed, the better.

For most people here, it seems that they give an update on validating the citizenship test within a few days. So I am keeping good spirits.
Congrats on completing the test! I completed mine on August 24th and my tracker has not updated yet but it has only been 2.5 working days.

Reactions: AnonyKaty

Graykoala

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I passed my citizenship test this weekend. The tracker hasn’t been updated yet. I found the test a bit tricky and easy at the same time. The questions are really well designed. Discover canada is a must read to pass the test, I listened to its audio file, the history part a few times during my drives to work. I also watched some YouTube videos on Canadian and North American history. They are super interesting. I wasn’t much worried about my knowledge of the geography, government system and politics part but the history of canada.