+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

tppeng88

Jul 19, 2018
Thanks for the input. In your experience - has IRCC later requested the whole passport book pages to be submitted (after they started processing your application)? Thanks!
Nope, at least not yet. I did went back and check application package and it didn’t ask for whole scan where they would normally ask for PR application. This being said, don’t ever expect officers to not ask you for follow ups for any reason, be prepared for any checks. This isn’t a system where computer checks for validity and shows a green light on the screen. It’s a citizenship application, having been through PR application I certainly don’t expect anything lessor of that :). My idea was if I had submit everything to the script they asked for, just sit back and relax.

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
I think you should try to order GCMS notes . I think it’s taking longer because of your temporary status they cannot verify before PR.
I just received GCMS Notes couple of days ago and the Test Invitation says "NOT STARTED" and my file was sent to local office as states on my GCMS Notes " In Transit TFR".

Background is Passed.

No further notes.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I just received GCMS Notes couple of days ago and the Test Invitation says "NOT STARTED" and my file was sent to local office as states on my GCMS Notes " In Transit TFR".

Background is Passed.

No further notes.
What does it show infront of criminality? Also physical presence section?

lionwoods

Jul 6, 2023

Background is Passed.

No further notes.
is there any impact of ordering gcms note on application processing? I mean background check and other phases of application?

Edmundtimi

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022

Background is Passed.

No further notes.
I am in a similar (ever worst) boat. I haven't gotten any update after AOR. Submitted the first week of June as well.

Reactions: vikram1$2$

unnipbvr

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Thanks alot. What is this score about?
The result at the end after you submit the test. During the test you dont see any score, also don't see if the answer is correct/wrong.
Thats because you can go back to review your answers and then change it before final submission