+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Bolta

Aug 13, 2023
My primary office is Scarborough.
Applied on- June 19
AOR on- July 21
Background, test, LPP everything is in progress. Everyone who got AOR around that time either getting GU or Test invite. Whereas my BCG check hasn’t been initiated yet. Really worried! What’s wrong with my Application. Any feedback anyone?

lionwoods

Jul 6, 2023
My primary office is Scarborough.
Applied on- June 19
AOR on- July 21
Background, test, LPP everything is in progress. Everyone who got AOR around that time either getting GU or Test invite. Whereas my BCG check hasn’t been initiated yet. Really worried! What’s wrong with my Application. Any feedback anyone?
what do you mean BCG not been initiated ? you just said its in progress.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thanks for the response. Will it delay the process if I request to take outside Canada ? or it can be completed within the timeline ?
There are many examples in the forum who did face delay but now with them allowing even oath outside Canada not sure if they will follow the old rule. It's an unwritten rule.

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
I have a citizenship test schedule between 18 Aug and 7 Sep. I am not good with memorising dates. Do we get questions related to particular years, for example when was Canada confederation formed?

S.mina

Jul 28, 2023
I have a citizenship test schedule between 18 Aug and 7 Sep. I am not good with memorising dates. Do we get questions related to particular years, for example when was Canada confederation formed?
Look up practice tests on YouTube, city of toronto library and Richmond library.
Those practice questions are past exam questions and they do ask about dates.

born2rule

May 7, 2023
UPDATING MY TIMELINES

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1377
Application: Single
Application sent: Jun 16, 2023
Delivered: Jun 16 2023
AOR: 20th July 2023
Background Completed: 28th July
Test Invite: 4th Aug
Test taken:13th Aug
Test Marked completed:16th August
LPP: Pending
Oath Invite: Pending
Oath: Pending

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
Updating my timeline:

~ Citizenship Application: ONLINE - Single
~ Location: Toronto, ON
~ Primary Office: Scarborough
~ Sent: June 24, 2023
~ AOR: July 25, 2023
~ Background Verification Completed: Aug 14 2023
~ Scheduled for Test: Aug 11 2023 - Aug 31 2023
~ Test taken: Aug 12 2023
~ Test Completed: Aug 14 2023
~ LPP Completed: in process
~ Scheduled for Oath:

Reactions: born2rule

born2rule

May 7, 2023
Updating my timeline:

~ Citizenship Application: ONLINE - Single
~ Location: Toronto, ON
~ Primary Office: Scarborough
~ Sent: June 24, 2023
~ AOR: July 25, 2023
~ Background Verification Completed: Aug 14 2023
~ Scheduled for Test: Aug 11 2023 - Aug 31 2023
~ Test taken: Aug 12 2023
~ Test Completed: Aug 14 2023
~ LPP Completed: in process
~ Scheduled for Oath:
Amazing, hope we will get to the end soon, thanks for your update to. umm do you want to connect outside this forum? I am not sure how tho :D

mrdmiust

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I did follow up many, many, times. I was told they would contact the processing centre. Two weeks went by and I was told to order GMSC notes, still haven't heard anything on that and they were ordered in June. Then I spoke to an agent on August 4th who told me to re-apply, so I did on the same day. I got AOR for the NEW application on August 11th :/
How did you apply first and second time?
Online or paper?

mrdmiust

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I did follow up many, many, times. I was told they would contact the processing centre. Two weeks went by and I was told to order GMSC notes, still haven't heard anything on that and they were ordered in June. Then I spoke to an agent on August 4th who told me to re-apply, so I did on the same day. I got AOR for the NEW application on August 11th :/
did you pay the application twice or used the same receipt?

splashyygirl

Star Member
May 31, 2017
I think they recognized that they have made a mistake. I hope they fast-track it.

• Love
Reactions: HVK89